Danilo Luiz da Silva - RB/DM - Santos (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Elano fast?? no... he's a good player but he's very slow

Danilo is the best RB I've seen in Santos for the last years... he's RB but he can also play with left foot... you can see his goal in the Libertadores final against Penarol he scored with left foot... but the most beautiful goal of the Libertadores goal was also by Danilo with left foot... take a look in the first goal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Gvln4f4NM

he's very good in defense as well but his best thing is offensive... he has scored other goals as well last year in Brazilian Championship but have never seen him taking freekicks as we have Elano and Ganso to do it...
Wow, watta goal.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #148
    That's Trezeguet's agent saying Danilo is off to us. That's where the rumour started.

Rumour today was that Marotta faxed an €8 mln offer to Santos.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    so if we're planning to spend this kind of money on him, even if he is only 19, I hope they plan to use him next season and not loan him out.

Plop

May 27, 2011
    so if we're planning to spend this kind of money on him, even if he is only 19, I hope they plan to use him next season and not loan him out.
    We loan out unproven player, Danilo (how i see it) is proven and known in brazil. if we get him this mercato i dont rull out the posebilety he will beat Lich and get to the line up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)