Danilo Luiz da Silva - RB/DM - Santos (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
So what if he isn't a sub? There are tons of left backs that aren't playing for France but they are miles ahead of Ziegler. Oh and when it comes to the whole NT thing, I guess signing a starter that plays for Switzerland was a huge achievement. Ok, name me some right back from Italy which is not one of the 'top 3' please.

Ah, he's used at Serie A, good old argument.
Yeah, i too know there's tons of left back who aren't playing for France but they are miles ahead of Ziegler. Let's not talk as if your the only one with football knowledge in this forum. What i mentioned is Beck is no better than Lich, if your saying Lich is average are you putting your money that Beck will become great in the next couple of season ? It's fine to say Sagna better than Lich, but too say Beck would be the better deal, after we have signed a quality RB, i dun't get it. For me, Cassani is definitely not in the top 3. Plus thats two months more to the transfer window, we could still see Beck land as a cover to Lich if Motta does go, who knows.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Carlo Garganese : He's a fantastic player and versatile. Brilliant all the way down the right and in centre mid. Only 19 and raw, so I'm not sure whether this is the right buy right now, imo juve should now be spending all their money on 2 big stars. Nevertheless Danilo is going to be a star. I've watched about 10 full Santos games in the last year & I was talking about him before he even hit the mainstream media. Trust me ;)

Jul 1, 2011
When it comes to Danilo I dont know what to believe. Its really not like Juventus to buy a young player from Brazil like this. I was gladly suprised when I heard about it yesterday. Just like I was gladly suprised when I heard about Honda. Although all this about Honda seem not to be true. I would love Honda in Juventus. He can play at both left wing and right wing, he has good teqnique, good speed and he is in a perfect age. And it would be a perfect signing to attract supporters from Japan to our new stadium and so on. Unfortunately Juventus isnt there yet I fear. Juventus need to think globaly and outside their little italian box.

I would love this Danilo at Juventus, he seem so versitile, he can play to the right in defense, he can play in central midfield and he seems to have good physics and is 184 cm tall. A perfect complement to the squad. Unfortunately I believe this is a rumor that agent Caliendo started to increase the bidding from other clubs.

I hope I am wrong but I cant believe a rumour like this when its so not Juventus to buy young players like this. I hope the club has changed but I believe this when I see the player signing the contract. I know whe signed the Apelt brothers wich gives me a little bit of hope that there actually is some truth to this rumour.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Just wathced 2 ot 3 days ago Brazil U19 VS Holland (i think) U19 - Damn... We missed on of the future stars. he fucking rulzZZZzz!
I think you are referring to the U-17 WC.

Yeah, he is doing very well indeed ... watched him vs Ivory Coast and it was eerie how similar he was to Kaka in his movement on the field and the way he ran ... for a moment there had a flashback to 2003 when Kaka was playing his first games for Milan :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)