Daniele Rugani (31 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Coaches come and go. Directors come and go. Directors cum flow. Supporting staff come and go. Social media persons come and go. Social media persons cringe and boring. Morata, Pogba and Caceres come and go.

Only Rugano stays.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
https://x.com/NicoSchira/status/1793610573365854421?t=AapKnyN2r0ziiBW13JKYJw&s=19

still on 2m per season for 3 years.
I dont know if its a good decision as we have several emerging CB : Huijsen, Djalo, Gonzalez, and several CB from Next Gen
Not "still" as he was on 3.5m for his previous contract that ends this June.

I wonder if the extension is just so we don't lose him and we trade him for a small plusvalenza.

- - - Updated - - -

So this 2m extension (rumored #) is almost half his previous wages. And also, one of the problems with moving him was always his high wages compared to midtable Serie A clubs who had interest. Again, maybe this is the first move to not completely lose him.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Not "still" as he was on 3.5m for his previous contract that ends this June.

I wonder if the extension is just so we don't lose him and we trade him for a small plusvalenza.

- - - Updated - - -

So this 2m extension (rumored #) is almost half his previous wages. And also, one of the problems with moving him was always his high wages compared to midtable Serie A clubs who had interest. Again, maybe this is the first move to not completely lose him.
3.5m to 2m would be a saving for the wage bill. But 2m still above average for most players in midtable Serie A Teams or even Atalanta so it would be difficult if we want to move club later. Agree it probably for plusvalenza or other things. He played quite decent for us this season but do he suitable for 4 man backline with Motta ?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
3.5m to 2m would be a saving for the wage bill. But 2m still above average for most players in midtable Serie A Teams or even Atalanta so it would be difficult if we want to move club later. Agree it probably for plusvalenza or other things. He played quite decent for us this season but do he suitable for 4 man backline with Motta ?
With 2m wages, he'd be the 8th highest earner at Atalanta. So not completely insane wages.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I actually don't mind him at all. He knows his place is a back up and he has been good for us when getting minimal chances. If we are top heavy on CBs then sell gatti to the EPL and get some undeserved decent coin for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)