Daniele Rugani (41 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The curious case of Daniele Rugani. Guy has been at Juve for like 7 years, and 90% of time coaches do everything in their power to avoid playing him. After a good 6 months 2 or 3 yrs ago, when he finally gets more confident, he fucks up a whole CL campaign by himself.

Then his contract is renewed for 3 more years, and here we are, wondering if he's good enough to face Udinese at home.

Someone should write a book about it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Given that our backline consisted of him and FC Porto's wingbacks from when Conte first took charge of Juve in 2011, I'm shocked we did not leak goals like Silvio Berlusconi's bladder.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He's playing well whenever he gets the chance. I remember him being our best defender last year prior to his injury. What more can you expect? There is literally no reason for us to sell him. And if there is any fairness in football, he should keep starting based on performances. Players should be able to play themselves into the team and not everything has to be new and shiny.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I see significant progress in him. He wasn't that clumsy yesterday and didn't lose the ball in front of goalkeeper like he used to be.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he's more often good than bad vs mid-table clubs, and more often shit than acceptable on important occasions. nothing changed, he's a squad player at best, just like mds or mckennie. at least snacks has some market value.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Davide Torchia, agent of #Rugani, to @TMW_radio: "He loves this shirt that he has been wearing for many years and he always wants to do well. He always knew that he is important for the bianconeri. He was never in the middle of a mercato discussion because #Juventus never wanted to give him away"

[Mirko Nicolino]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)