Daniele Rugani (45 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
he will prove to you all how wrong you are!! i think he has the potential to be great i think the mistake vs atletico could of happened to anyone , rabiot played like shit all season and allegri still let him play if daniel would get the same support im sure he would grow to be better then bonnuci , bonnuci fucked as well a few times no attacks him ... i find people are too hard on rugani
Nobody rates Rugani. DA, troll or Daniele himself

Buy on AliExpress.com

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Nobody rates Rugani. DA, troll or Daniele himself
I look at facts he barely played suddenly due to injuries was thrown to play a few games in a raw after not playing long time and he played really well and vs athletico played well until the mistake .
Rabiot and bonnuci and Sandro play so bad but they kept playing all the time.

the boy is missing some faith in him which alegri doesn’t give him …

there is a story about Tomas addison when he created the first lamp he had this young boy working for him and all the peopel came over to see this new invention and he told the bou to bring it , on the way the boy stambled and the lamp was dropped and broken , without saying much the next day Thomas addison worked to create a new lamp and then called all the people agien and sent the same boy to get the lampnand he got it and all was good.
A few people approached to addison and asked why did u asked this boy to bring the lamp agien after he broke it and Tomas said i can fix a broken lamp but If not letting this boy bring the lamp agien would brake his confidence for life…

rabiot played like garbage all season but still kep geting trust and the last few games was one of the best players in the team…
Rugani was not bad at all! Even p’easnt’y suprrprsing as be chsnged his game start d to be more aggressive pressing much higher on the pitch , I saw really big improvement and this mistake that could've happen to anyone messed up his confidance , u could see that when he played after , I hope he got some psychological treatment because if allegri could give this guy some time im shure he would be our 2nd or 3ed main defender.

if he leaves suddenly he would become one of the best defenders in seria a gurnteed the boy needs some love

rainhard

May 5, 2004
People need to reduce the use of analogy, because there is anal in the word analogy. And look at RUS with all of his analysis, he gotten anal too and never come back. So @Edi_K, beware and watch your back, think before you post. analogy and analysis is a highway to gone. It is better to just use hyperbolism, sarcasm and jokes around here

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
I’ve seen it all. Comparing giving Rugani another chance to Thomas Edison inventing the light bulb.
need to improve your comprehensive skills mate , the story was about a boy who messed up and he just helped him to recover his confidence...

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Haven’t followed up with his situation, is his departure off the cards at this moment? Didn’t find any updates about it, last thing i seen was about him not being convinced about moving abroad but then there was Sampdoria interested too and seems that’s where everyone stopped reporting anything about him…

Just hope he didn’t force his stay here when we clearly no longer want him and somehow even received some lucrative offers to move him on, would deserve to be sent to the U23’s if that is the case.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s one thing to have him stay because there is nobody else interested in picking him up but then there’s a whole different thing actually receiving lucrative offers to move on and him refusing them.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Delle Alli will go to Besiktas on loan with option to buy. Before he was considered a big English talent for Spurs. He do what need to do in order to get first team football and back

Rugani has offer from Galatasaray but he rejected it just because he wants to live in his comfort zone in Italy. Both are still in 26-27 years and have time to return what they are before. Just comparison but it shows the difference between both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)