Daniele Rugani (80 Viewers)

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Situation #Rugani : #Juventus would prefer to sell to #Galatasaray because they are the only to fully cover the salary ( € 3M). #Sampdoria only 50%, while #Verona (40 %) #Empoli (30 %) with all the rest of the salary paid by #Juve . Work in progress to find a solution [Nicolo Schira]
so salatasarau will not sign him permanently? loan+loan+loan like felipe melo deal? they are the most disgusting team to make a deal with. send him to Sampdoria until his contract expires. it's better than dealing with the scammers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

So basically if he doesn’t accept Galatasaray then it will only be a loan… sounded too good to be true i guess, hopefully tho we still push him towards it.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Galatasaray paying his full salary gotta be a joke. That would make Rugano their highest paid player.
Well… they are supposedly the only ones willing to buy him outright too, maybe they’d also renegotiate his wage a bit to better fit their wage structure if it comes to it.

- - - Updated - - -

But who are we kidding right, this whole Galatasaray rumor sounds almost too good to be true tbh. :lol:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Daniele Rugani has reportedly turned down all destinations. The defender reportedly said no to Galatasaray and Sampdoria. The defender would not consider any destination other than Juve, so it seems that his future is still at Juventus.…(@tvdellosport)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Daniele Rugani has reportedly turned down all destinations. The defender reportedly said no to Galatasaray and Sampdoria. The defender would not consider any destination other than Juve, so it seems that his future is still at Juventus.…(@tvdellosport)
At the same time there are rumors of Milenkovic rewnewing his contract. Had Rugani fucked off, we'd get him. Now it looks like everyone stays in their place.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
he will prove to you all how wrong you are!! i think he has the potential to be great i think the mistake vs atletico could of happened to anyone , rabiot played like shit all season and allegri still let him play if daniel would get the same support im sure he would grow to be better then bonnuci , bonnuci fucked as well a few times no attacks him ... i find people are too hard on rugani

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If his replacement is Milenkovic we should keep him, they are similar quality and at least Rugani does not bitch for playing time.
Milenkovic is Serbian. So he will have an easier time understanding cyrillic on our shirts, official mails from management, Allegris boards etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
As long as this guy is staying for a year I'm open to being pleasantly surprised. If he only wants Juve then it's time to shit or get off the pot, Danny boy. If he suddenly plays like a beast that'd be ideal as we'd not have to sign anyone to replace him, its on him to show some of that Empoli form on a bigger stage. If he fucks it again he's gone and he knows it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)