Daniele Rugani (14 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
I'm very critical of players and was critical of him often but I have to say before the Game vs Villareal he was showing some good displays ,I was surprised by the level of his game... then the game vs Villareal was played I rewached it at least 3 times , and I have to say until the 75th minute he was one of the best players on the pitch , his movement he timing concentration was like wow and then it came, the moment of the penalty and the only reason his foot did'nt touch the ball was because the ball jumped on the ground and he missed it but a millimeter , this was so close ... this incident , he was just really unlucky and it couldve been anyone Bonnuci or even Chellini. and then he was replaced , but if he can show this display and play like this , this is much better then De ligt , just rewatch the game vs Villreal and focus on him as he was showing top CB quality like top shit , and at the end Villareal passed Bayern and last seasson they were really strong Team...

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I'm very critical of players and was critical of him often but I have to say before the Game vs Villareal he was showing some good displays ,I was surprised by the level of his game... then the game vs Villareal was played I rewached it at least 3 times , and I have to say until the 75th minute he was one of the best players on the pitch , his movement he timing concentration was like wow and then it came, the moment of the penalty and the only reason his foot did'nt touch the ball was because the ball jumped on the ground and he missed it but a millimeter , this was so close ... this incident , he was just really unlucky and it couldve been anyone Bonnuci or even Chellini. and then he was replaced , but if he can show this display and play like this , this is much better then De ligt , just rewatch the game vs Villreal and focus on him as he was showing top CB quality like top shit , and at the end Villareal passed Bayern and last seasson they were really strong Team...
Bro just let it go. He is a jabroni level player.
He can make a mistake at any point in the match.
You mean to tell us that our most payed player had a match not far or even worse than rugano level in our most important match of the season? It's like the guy isn't worth even half of what we pay him.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Bro just let it go. He is a jabroni level player.
He can make a mistake at any point in the match.
You mean to tell us that our most payed player had a match not far or even worse than rugano level in our most important match of the season? It's like the guy isn't worth even half of what we pay him.
I have faith in him...

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
How much is he making? Anything above 1.5M is highway robbery.

Given his frustrating history at the club, I'd rather they got rid of him.
3.5m for next two years. If it was equal to MDS new salary I would say appropriate but at that number Bologna can only dream about acquiring.him.

Thought he had a high upside but only brief glimpses we have seen. Only 27 and knows Max’s system. Plus looking like shortage of CBs I believe Max will have to give him important minutes. Just like he did with a mid last season.
Let’s just hope for better results.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I rewatched the entire game the week after and Villarreal were largely penned in with no desire to commit players forward. He had little to do. The challenge was an idiotic one whether he missed it by a millimetre or a metre. Coquelin was running away from goal.

The guy is utter shit and the majority of Serie A has a better 4th choice centre back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)

• almo