Daniele Rugani (56 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:lol:

Like Demiral and Rugani are comparable situations. One has gone to Atalanta for 30m, the other got sent back by Rennes on loan.

Honestly it is like some members try their hardest to avoid any logical thinking. It'd be great to have a 30m backup kicking about on the bench for when Bonucci is injured but this squad is a mess and badly needs fixed and that needs money. I'd happily sell our bench players for 30m if it brings us guys like Vlahovic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
not even lille level but playing for juventus in champions... he played well or not he is a shitty defender. this is not a team for homeless...
Well you only have to see how his loan at Rennes turned out

- - - Updated - - -

He was doing well and then he Ruganid.
doing well because he literally had almost no defending to do all night

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Subbing him right after that mistake was textbook hounding and stupid imo. Bonucci and Chiellini are broken goods and he's going to play again. And his confidence is probably killed now
Would you rather De Ligt or Danilo were subbed? Sorry, you think he was subbed because of the mistake lol?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Would you rather De Ligt or Danilo were subbed? Sorry, you think he was subbed because of the mistake lol?
I did think so. But subbed because of the mistake or not it probably has the same effect. It could have been Danilo. Anyway just my opinion. You seem a bit agitated

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Subbing him right after that mistake was textbook hounding and stupid imo. Bonucci and Chiellini are broken goods and he's going to play again. And his confidence is probably killed now
Yeah, Allegri could have subbed the Pole for all his mistakes earlier in the season, or bench Rabiot or countless other players for their poor play. Instead they played through it.

They scored because we finally lost our shape and got exposed at the back with a badly-timed tackle. It happens. So this definitely seemed like a knee-jerk sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)