Daniele Rugani (13 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We need 4 able CBs for the most parts we are relying on bonucci, chiellini and de ligt to be suspension and injury free, whilst rugani needs to stay the fuck away.
Danilo is essentially the fourth CB. Doubt Rugani would ever start over him in a situation where one or two of the other 3 are injured/suspended. Allegri would just switch to a back three before that happened imo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
March 2019: here is a contract until 2023. And a raise
June 2019: here is a contract until 2024. And a raise

The one and only lord :fab2:
and let Romero go for Atalanta ...

He was good under Marotta but seems he cant do it without him kicking his nuts ....

What happen to him and turned like this :lazy:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
and let Romero go for Atalanta ...

He was good under Marotta but seems he cant do it without him kicking his nuts ....

What happen to him and turned like this :lazy:
Well hes a great scout, he can identify a player with great potential at a young age (or at older age but less known) and thats his main quality. But out of 10 such talents, 5 will maybe turn out good at best for a club at this level. And somehow he picked the wrong ones last couple of years. Was it bad luck, lack of Marotta/Allegri to guide, just arrogance kicking in that he cant do no wrong anymore, i dont know. But it was a different Paratici early in his Juve career

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

The one and only lord :fab2:
Still can't get my head around the second renewal as its not as if other clubs were lining up offering to sign him on better wages.

Who's his agent as I assume it was only done to get first dibs on another one of his players at the time.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Are there any official news about that extension in June 2019? The only one from Juve official site I found is from March and transfermarkt says his contract is until 2023.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Are there any official news about that extension in June 2019? The only one from Juve official site I found is from March and transfermarkt says his contract is until 2023.
I remember when it happened. It was during the Pep/Sarri saga. I saw the official tweet. But when I tried to look it up on Juve Twitter recently I couldn’t find it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I remember when it happened. It was during the Pep/Sarri saga. I saw the official tweet. But when I tried to look it up on Juve Twitter recently I couldn’t find it.
There is nothing official on Juventus official website apart from the contract renewal till 2023

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's not in official news, not sure why, but later that same summer his agent when talking about him, among other things said he has a contract until 2024. And that extension from March is until 2023

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 11)