Daniele Rugani (16 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So season over for Juve, huh? Lyon definitely wont play us even if its behind closed doors in Africa. And this for sure is the nail in the coffin for Serie A, maybe we get a couple playoff games in May.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
This will have to cause some crisis meetings today. Getafe didn't want to travel to Italy and here you are, inter are in quarantine as well.. that match won't be played and neither will our match Vs Lyon. Championsleague and Europaleague can't continue when this round isn't finished yet.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
This will have to cause some crisis meetings today. Getafe didn't want to travel to Italy and here you are, inter are in quarantine as well.. that match won't be played and neither will our match Vs Lyon. Championsleague and Europaleague can't continue when this round isn't finished yet.
If I'm UEFA not a Juve fan, I'm eliminating Juve and continuing CL. Maybe giving Juve a bit of money

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
If I'm UEFA not a Juve fan, I'm eliminating Juve and continuing CL. Maybe giving Juve a bit of money
Agnelli is president of the ECA. He pulls of lot of weight in UEFA.
Also, this is hardly a problem limited to Juve and Italian clubs. It's just a matter of time before players in other leagues also test positive for the virus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)