Daniele Rugani (57 Viewers)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I don't know man, if you have it - you have it. You would not feel symptoms for 4-5 days so every player and staff must be tested regularly. The fact that inter is now in isolation is because they don't know if he was infected on sunday
All im saying is that he may have carried the virus on sunday and had been tested negative.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Rugani show no symptoms even after tested positive. So he still looked like healthy person and that means they only started to do test today. Not sure what cause them to conduct the test

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
is that possible? You have covid but the test is negative? Do you have any articles that supports this?
https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/02/4...progresses-and-why-one-test-may-not-be-enough

A single negative test may not rule out infection.

The currently available diagnostic test is a PCR test developed by the CDC, which looks for RNA from the virus. However, hospitalized patients infected with the new coronavirus can have test results that vary from day to day because the amount of virus produced by the body can change throughout the course of the illness, said Chiu.

Repeat testing may be necessary to determine if a suspected person has been infected or when a patient is no longer infectious.

Jul 13, 2010
https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/02/4...progresses-and-why-one-test-may-not-be-enough

A single negative test may not rule out infection.

The currently available diagnostic test is a PCR test developed by the CDC, which looks for RNA from the virus. However, hospitalized patients infected with the new coronavirus can have test results that vary from day to day because the amount of virus produced by the body can change throughout the course of the illness, said Chiu.

Repeat testing may be necessary to determine if a suspected person has been infected or when a patient is no longer infectious.
I think the society will come to the realization that we can't really do too much to stop it and governments will allow bit by bit to return to normal life. The virus will die out once enough people will get sick and recover. Let's hope the vaccine will be developed soon to help the process.

For now I guess let's hope Rugani and every staff+players are safe and we will play Lyon sometime eventually.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm in absolute disbelief of this. The league should've been cancelled days ago. I give Italy a lot of credit for making difficult but necessary decisions in the past few days to basically shut down their country and destroy their economy, but they always could've come a few days earlier. Not as bad as the US by far, but still.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
so sad to hear this news,,, but usually young people can get well.. Guys, dont feel bad to wear surgical mask when you have to leave home
Unless they are medical grade the masks don't really do much, they more so protect others from the wearer
Italians are so undisciplined

until half the country dies no one will stay at home
Most have gotten the message now. My small town in Sicily, everyone has been staying at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)