Daniele Rugani (65 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
An athlete tested positive is like the least worry there is for his own health. Still, a quarantine is necessity and we shouldnt play a game in next 14 days at least, there is absolute no danger for any of the players but there is a huge one for their families, parents and grandparents...

This case is a huge one, probably all the big leagues will be suspended soon and have a severe break, Euros should be cancelled too, absolutely, without a doubt!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I dont think it works like that. They can become positive later on.
Yeah, they can become positive any time within the 7 days of being close to Rugani. Pretty sure club will keep testing all of them, that's granted. But I seriously doubt Rugani to be the only one positive at this point. Still, I expect everything to be totally fine. Not only they are young but in a great shape too.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Yeah, they can become positive any time within the 7 days of being close to Rugani. Pretty sure club will keep testing all of them, that's granted. But I seriously doubt Rugani to be the only one positive at this point. Still, I expect everything to be totally fine. Not only they are young but in a great shape too.
Except for Sarri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)