Daniele Rugani (38 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
His last two games the guy have been quite solid. Really surprising but I believe he's pushing himself after watching how aggressive De Ligt and Demiral are looking for the ball

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
corriere di torino: he'll leave juve during the summer, it's inevitable

and i'm completely fine with that. we'd better plusvalenza him or ramsey than potential high plusvalenza guys like sandro, dybala or demiral.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
corriere di torino: he'll leave juve during the summer, it's inevitable

and i'm completely fine with that. we'd better plusvalenza him or ramsey than potential high plusvalenza guys like sandro, dybala or demiral.
Yeah, it’s clearly going to happen. He would have been sold (or loaned out) if Demiral didn’t get injured.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But also every transfer window for past 2 years its reported as surely leaving, but he allways stayed. And with Chiellini at his last legs, Rugani and the club might be fine with him to remain emergency depth (and hope he might have a Bonucci like growth).

If he had real tempting market value, he would been gone already. Otherwise its just been pointless enquries by Chelsea, Arsenal, Watford or whoever that go nowhere. Or loan request (Arsenal). No Italian club will pay tempting enough figure for us to be in a hurry to sell.

Only tempting speculation was few years ago when Sarris Napoli wanted him, but even then that might been media invention.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But also every transfer window for past 2 years its reported as surely leaving, but he allways stayed. And with Chiellini at his last legs, Rugani and the club might be fine with him to remain emergency depth (and hope he might have a Bonucci like growth).

If he had real tempting market value, he would been gone already. Otherwise its just been pointless enquries by Chelsea, Arsenal, Watford or whoever that go nowhere. Or loan request (Arsenal). No Italian club will pay tempting enough figure for us to be in a hurry to sell.

Only tempting speculation was few years ago when Sarris Napoli wanted him, but even then that might been media invention.
pretty sure him pouting in preseason was indicative that they at least tried to sell him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Did fine, the penalty was very soft. There is no doubt in my mind we wouldn't get that one away at SPAL.

Apart from that he dealt with everything he had to. It's not like he is our first/second choice.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't see how was he fine?
SPAL hardly got close to our goal. Once they did, he made a clumsy penalty and got them back into the game. Terrible and annoying player. He should GTFO ASAP.
He’s been given chance after chance and failed every time. I had high hopes for this player since we first signed him, but there’s been constant regression from him every season.

Granted he barely plays these days and it might be hard to always find the right rhythm, but he makes too many mistakes for us.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
His athleticism declines every time I see him. I thought when we first acquired him that it was reasonable to project that he could get stronger and faster and since then it's actually been the opposite.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
His athleticism declines every time I see him. I thought when we first acquired him that it was reasonable to project that he could get stronger and faster and since then it's actually been the opposite.
for me his biggest weakness is not even his speed, but he's intolerably weak in duels. i remember him playing a string of matches 2-3 seasons ago, and while his rhythm was fine, he intercepted a lot of balls, his positioning and passing looked okay, he lost every single key duel vs mediocre strikers. remember what galabinov, the bulgarian genoa striker did in his career? yeah, probably nobody does, maybe except for that penalty he provoked vs rugani.

tonight rugani was a bit unlucky, he conceded the pen after his only foul of the game, still, he was soft as a baby's ass once again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)