Daniele Rugani (68 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Apparently Roma turned their focus on N'Koulu from Torino. Granata value the 28yo at 30mln though. Milan also seems to be interested. The Cameroon international refused to participate in the game against Sass yesterday.
I don't know what is Roma problem with Rugani but I hope we won't bend over. Nkoulu for 30mln issa joke and I hope they go for him. The defence of Nkoulu, Mancini, Fazio and some random Turk looks really impressive. Not to mention that none of them has played a single minute together.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If that N Koulou goes to Roma or Milan we should sell Rugani to Torino to fill the gap left

Wait, that is a new low for Rugani

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why? He isnt good enough to start and didnt develop as expected. But he is still a a good young player who is fairly decent professional. Cant see much of in your face dislikeable qualities, so what disgusts you exactly?

Jun 6, 2015
Why? He isnt good enough to start and didnt develop as expected. But he is still a a good young player who is fairly decent professional. Cant see much of in your face dislikeable qualities, so what disgusts you exactly?
Fr3sh loves grinta, Rugani has no grinta. Then again Guti had no grinta either.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That performance vs ajax where he an panucci started, that performance says it all. I'd rather padoin back there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)