Daniele Rugani (19 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
If Roma offer is 10mln plus these youngsters then they can forget about it. Eventually, these youngsters might turn out good, as in 2002 Roma offered us De Rossi and Aquilani for Davids, but they can become another Lanzafame. It's clear as sun Roma needs a defender. They only have Fazio, Mancini and Juan Jesus as CB. Not sure how Jesus is as CB as I only remember him on the side. Therefore, if they want to play hardball then we should wait.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If Roma offer is 10mln plus these youngsters then they can forget about it. Eventually, these youngsters might turn out good, as in 2002 Roma offered us De Rossi and Aquilani for Davids, but they can become another Lanzafame. It's clear as sun Roma needs a defender. They only have Fazio, Mancini and Juan Jesus as CB. Not sure how Jesus is as CB as I only remember him on the side. Therefore, if they want to play hardball then we should wait.
I don't know. Even if they end up sucking and you get €15M for them each, you still end up with more total. And in today's market, that's not exactly a difficult fee to reach. It just may take a few years.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't know. Even if they end up sucking and you get €15M for them each, you still end up with more total. And in today's market, that's not exactly a difficult fee to reach. It just may take a few years.
That's a very optimistic evaluation considering we can't get a proper offer for Rugani who is 25, has over 100 games in Serie A and a few caps in Azzurri. How much Milan got for Cutrone? Less than 25mln I believe and he had a very positive impact at Milan.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Juve knows that Roma needs a defender and the other way around: Juve has to sell so it's a classic tug-of-war. Let's wait and see what happens. Either way he's gone IMO, it's all about on what terms.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Actually Roma already has Fazio, Juan Jesus, Mert Cetin and Mancini. They have the same number of defenders as us (not counting Rugani) so they don't NEED a defender. They probably are not sure how Cetin is going to perform.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Actually Roma already has Fazio, Juan Jesus, Mert Cetin and Mancini. They have the same number of defenders as us (not counting Rugani) so they don't NEED a defender. They probably are not sure how Cetin is going to perform.
All the players you mentioned are terrible maybe besides Mancini who is meh. Fazio I think is the slowest player in the whole league, Jesus usually plays a full back and this Turk is an unknown. Pretty bad for a side that cannot happen to miss out on CL again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)