Daniele Rugani (14 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not the great Daniele Rugani. tell me this isn't happening. I couldn't bare to see him leave for anything less than what we paid for De Ligt.

- - - Updated - - -

Did Allegri get us into this ridiculous mess of having no home growns and way too many players to register with two weeks left in the window?

Nope that was #teamParatici, even Sarri was roasting him in his post match press conference. :lol3:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
When he was at Empoli he had a lot of potential, but what I remember from that time was that he went a season without a yellow card.

At the time most of us thought that he was good at reading the game. BuT now it's clear, he is just soft.

Jun 6, 2015
I still think the problem was due to a consistent run of games to really prove himself and build his confidence. For that allegri is to blame.
So was Allegri supposed to bench superior players in Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli and Benatia to play him? Allegri gave him more than enough chances anyways. I actually think based on Allegri's comments he rated Rugani higher that most on here.

If there was a mistake it was bringing him in too early when he clearly had no chance to start over much better players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So was Allegri supposed to bench superior players in Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli and Benatia to play him? Allegri gave him more than enough chances anyways. I actually think based on Allegri's comments he rated Rugani higher that most on here.

If there was a mistake it was bringing him in too early when he clearly had no chance to start over much better players.
If you ask me our best partnership last season was chiellini and rugani.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
He should be sold for his own sake. Too bad we didn't know how to manage him. I think he has great potential but with Demiral and De Ligt here, he's chances to flourish are next to 0.

25 - 30m for a 5th choice CB would be a hell of a deal for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 9)