Daniele Rugani (25 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I simply don't like him. Even when he does something good once in thousand years, I dislike him. He seems like a nice, shy and modest person. Yet I dislike him because he shouldn't be playing for a big team. One day, when he'll play for Parma or Bologna, I might even like him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I simply don't like him. Even when he does something good once in thousand years, I dislike him. He seems like a nice, shy and modest person. Yet I dislike him because he shouldn't be playing for a big team. One day, when he'll play for Parma or Bologna, I might even like him.
Exactly.

Rugani seems like a nice guy. Stylish defender for a midtable team.

He also has none of the qualities I like of a Juventus defender. He was the main reason we gave away so many chances today.

I expect he's on his way out after this tbh.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I couldn't believe some of the defending I saw today from him. I was constantly asking myself if this guy was really playing for Juve. That header down just to lay it off for the Ajax attacker on the edge of the area who then lobbed it over his head to Ziyech that then inexplicably missed from 5 yards out was one of the worst pieces of defending I've seen at this level this season. Him and Bonucci were like dumb and dumber out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)