Daniele Rugani (36 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Wait we allowed 6 shots on target and 9 shots off target. Our defenders got super lucky. And Shezni was on top form. For Rugani and Bonucci we should have conceded 5 goals.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Wait.....why is this dumbass merda fanboy doing player ratings for a Juve match? Is he also whining about how Juve cheated in the match?
He just knows how bad he is and probably figured out he gets more response on social media when pretending to be a clown

- - - Updated - - -

But wait.. he actually is a clown :rolleyes:

athas

Jul 15, 2007
One thing I notice is Ajax always play longball to Rugani's position, even when Rugani and Bonucci swap position several times. And we all see the result, Ajax manage to keep much of their long ball, makes our high press ineffective and our players have to rush back to cover. They are much more trickier than I thought.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
One thing I notice is Ajax always play longball to Rugani's position, even when Rugani and Bonucci swap position several times. And we all see the result, Ajax manage to keep much of their long ball, makes our high press ineffective and our players have to rush back to cover. They are much more trickier than I thought.
Their attackers controlled 9 out of 10 balls whether in the air or on the ground. It was really frustrating because if our CBs could knock some balls back, we could start counter attacks easily. Ajax was pushing so many players up between our lines. If you pinch one ball and can play it out, it's a huge counter.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He wasn't bad in this game considering it was a QF UCL away game. Did better than I expected tbf.

One of his obvious weaknesses is trying too hard to hold on his position even if he has a chance to intercept or tackle. In few situations where Rugani did this, Chiellini would've won back possession and started a counter.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Their attackers controlled 9 out of 10 balls whether in the air or on the ground. It was really frustrating because if our CBs could knock some balls back, we could start counter attacks easily. Ajax was pushing so many players up between our lines. If you pinch one ball and can play it out, it's a huge counter.
It wasn't just the CBs. Ajax dominated the second balls all over the pitch. It means that they were better set up on the field than we were, their positioning was on point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)