Daniele Rugani (155 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve: Benatia forces Rugani out?
By Football Italia staff

If Juventus sign Bayern Munich's Medhi Benatia, Daniele Rugani will ask to leave for a club such as Roma.

The youngster waited patiently for his moment last season, but he would not tolerate being relegated from fourth to fifth defender in Max Allegri's hierarchies.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, if Benatia is signed from Bayern Munich, Rugani will ask to leave Juventus. This, however, doesn't mean that he would be going for good, as he could still be loaned out.

Napoli famously tried to sign the 21-year-old in the past, but the hottest candidates right now are Roma, who are desperately trying to rebuild their defence.

It remains to be seen whether they'd accept a loan deal with no option to buy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Bs rumor we only have 4 CB's competing for three spots, so even if we sell Rugani, we gonna need another CB for backup.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve: Benatia forces Rugani out?
By Football Italia staff

If Juventus sign Bayern Munich's Medhi Benatia, Daniele Rugani will ask to leave for a club such as Roma.

The youngster waited patiently for his moment last season, but he would not tolerate being relegated from fourth to fifth defender in Max Allegri's hierarchies.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, if Benatia is signed from Bayern Munich, Rugani will ask to leave Juventus. This, however, doesn't mean that he would be going for good, as he could still be loaned out.

Napoli famously tried to sign the 21-year-old in the past, but the hottest candidates right now are Roma, who are desperately trying to rebuild their defence.

It remains to be seen whether they'd accept a loan deal with no option to buy.
Just as I thought. http://www.juventuz.com/threads/39164-Daniele-Rugani?p=5304675&viewfull=1#post5304675

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
He was 5th defender last year as well? Caceres was out all season, but we will have injuries, suspensions and fatique this year also, so i don't see how the arrival of Benatia would mean he doesn't get any minutes at all. I am confident Allegri knows when to bring him in. Besides, the priority for the club must be to win games, and we shouldn't gamble with that just to ensure maximum game time for some youngsters. They will play if they deserve to play.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Doing what exactly? I wrote that in case he wants to leave. Obviously I would prefer he stays.
So what if he wants to leave? I don't believe all these rumors anyway, but why would a player not want to learn from the best defensive line europe has to offer?
so he wants to play more... I don't give a fuck what he wants. Juve knows how to develop players and will continue to do so.
Leaving Juve will be a huge mistake, he'll be the next Ranocchia if he leaves.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
So what if he wants to leave? I don't believe all these rumors anyway, but why would a player not want to learn from the best defensive line europe has to offer?
so he wants to play more... I don't give a $#@! what he wants. Juve knows how to develop players and will continue to do so.
Leaving Juve will be a huge mistake, he'll be the next Ranocchia if he leaves.
:marc:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He should be kept. he is already in the system and we will need him for sure.

We need to remember that even Benatia will be on our injury evaluation program....so we better keep rugani just in case.
Chiello, Benatia and Barza can pick up injuries at any moment....heck even get fatigued.

remember how we were last season with one CB short always

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)