Daniele Rugani (106 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
Allegri on Rugani:

“[Daniele] Rugani? He's a kid, he's good, he's young. He came here from Empoli with only one Serie A campaign under his belt.

“At Juventus he met four players among the strongest in Europe ahead of him and had to adapt to a completely different playing system.

“He must not be pressured. The same people who want him on the pitch now will crucify him as soon as he makes a mistake.

“Managing Rugani and the other youngsters is down to me, so I have to do this to my best. Rugani is and will be the future of Juventus and Italian football. Best not to hurry.

“He developed a lot in the last two months and his increased playing time is evidence of that, but this is not a reason to heighten the pressure on him. He's young and he must do what he can right now.”

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Allegri on Rugani:

“[Daniele] Rugani? He's a kid, he's good, he's young. He came here from Empoli with only one Serie A campaign under his belt.

“At Juventus he met four players among the strongest in Europe ahead of him and had to adapt to a completely different playing system.

“He must not be pressured. The same people who want him on the pitch now will crucify him as soon as he makes a mistake.

“Managing Rugani and the other youngsters is down to me, so I have to do this to my best. Rugani is and will be the future of Juventus and Italian football. Best not to hurry.

“He developed a lot in the last two months and his increased playing time is evidence of that, but this is not a reason to heighten the pressure on him. He's young and he must do what he can right now.”
Max knows best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)