Daniele Rugani (108 Viewers)

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Rugani: ‘I only want Juventus’

Daniele Rugani admits that interest from Arsenal is flattering, but says he only wants to play for Juventus.

The Empoli defender will return to Turin at the end of the season after the Bianconeri bought out his co-ownership deal in the winter transfer window.
It had been rumoured that English side Arsenal were tracking the talented centre-back, but Rugani says he only ever wanted Juve.
“Wenger wanted me? It’s gratifying to know that such a great Coach was interested,” the Italian Under 21 international told Tuttosport.
“But honestly I’m glad to have been redeemed by Juventus, I’ve been a Juventino since childhood and I hope to stay in Turin for 10 years.”
The 20-year-old will get an early taste of the atmosphere at Juventus Stadium when his Empoli side play there tomorrow and Rugani warns that they want to emerge with something.
“There will be a bit of emotion, more than anything it will be the emotion of playing at the Stadium against the best team in Italy.
“I expect a good game against Juventus, we’re pretty much safe [from relegation] and we don’t have any particular worries.
“We’ll go to Turin to play and try and take home at least a point.
“That said, I know the mentality of Juventus and I’m sure they won’t be distracted by the Champions League or Coppa Italia.
“They go into every game with the maximum concentration. This will be the most difficult game of the season for us.”

:heart:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Rugani: 'I only want Juventus’

Daniele Rugani admits that interest from Arsenal is flattering, but says he only wants to play for Juventus.

The Empoli defender will return to Turin at the end of the season after the Bianconeri bought out his co-ownership deal in the winter transfer window.
It had been rumoured that English side Arsenal were tracking the talented centre-back, but Rugani says he only ever wanted Juve.
“Wenger wanted me? It’s gratifying to know that such a great Coach was interested,” the Italian Under 21 international told Tuttosport.
“But honestly I’m glad to have been redeemed by Juventus, I’ve been a Juventino since childhood and I hope to stay in Turin for 10 years.”
The 20-year-old will get an early taste of the atmosphere at Juventus Stadium when his Empoli side play there tomorrow and Rugani warns that they want to emerge with something.
“There will be a bit of emotion, more than anything it will be the emotion of playing at the Stadium against the best team in Italy.
“I expect a good game against Juventus, we’re pretty much safe [from relegation] and we don’t have any particular worries.
“We’ll go to Turin to play and try and take home at least a point.
“That said, I know the mentality of Juventus and I’m sure they won’t be distracted by the Champions League or Coppa Italia.
“They go into every game with the maximum concentration. This will be the most difficult game of the season for us.”

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)