Daniele Rugani (30 Viewers)

clapton

May 9, 2014
I'm just afraid that he won't get much time again. Maybe Allegri prefers Benatia over him, like he did many times last season.

Daniele, when he played, was probably our best defender in the team. Amazingly composed and concentrated. Chiellini and Barzagli should play less next season.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I remember him being our best player for like 4-5 games in a row, and then suddently disapeared.

He may not be a Leader yet, and do not have the carisma bonucci has - but Im sure this guy is the real deal!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
While Rugani is good and has a potential to become great, we need to be patient with him if we are to reach this level. He has to play, he is has to make mistakes and he has to cost us games. This is how he becomes a great defender.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
While Rugani is good and has a potential to become great, we need to be patient with him if we are to reach this level. He has to play, he is has to make mistakes and he has to cost us games. This is how he becomes a great defender.
Most sensible post in last 6 or 7 years during regular tuz summer meltdown.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Like it was the case with Bonucci.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:tup:

btw he already cost us a coppa semifinal (when it went to penalties against inda, rugani played like an amateur kid), and he was pretty reliable ever since. i have high hopes for both him and caldara.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)