Daniele Rugani (33 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our best defender this season. He deserves to start the game against Barca. I know people are going to harp on about his lack of experience, but he has been better and more consistent than both Barza and Benatia this season.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Our best defender this season. He deserves to start the game against Barca. I know people are going to harp on about his lack of experience, but he has been better and more consistent than both Barza and Benatia this season.
But there are still Bonucci and Chiellini. Who would you bench for Ragusa?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But there are still Bonucci and Chiellini. Who would you bench for Ragusa?
I'd bench Chiello, or we could deploy a 3-4-1-2 formation in Europe with Cuadrado and Sandro on the flanks, Khedira and Pjanic in midfield, and Dybala operating behind Higuain and Mandzukic. It's effectively the same players, but a different formation.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe is a little too late to start him against barca. For that, we should have prepared him the whole season by playing him more. I would prefer him to start tbh, but if he fails or gets exposed and we lose because of that, allegri and him will be bashed.

I dont think we builded up his confidence enough to play this game....because of lack of playingtime.

So we better go on with our trued and tested...even if IMO Rugani is better right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)