Daniele Rugani (70 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
They seem to lack concentration. While good in the air, they lose their markers more often than they should.

They also don't seem to often direct headers on goal at the offensive end.
Both Bonucci and Chiellini are boneheads prone to brainfarts. Rugani is solid as a rock, Barzagli 2.0 and caldara looking like that too :tuttosport:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Are we talking offensively or defensively? Defending set pieces, Chiellini just fouls the striker and prays. Bonucci is not much better. Offensively they are good.

Rugani is good in both penalty areas in my opinion.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mainly offensively, but its hugely clear Rugani shits on both of them with defensive headers, he doesnt lose any basically. With Caldara I seen less, but he tends to dominate headers defensively too, and with offensively, he just scored his 6th goal of the season? Not all headers, but most are.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy is only going to get better, and once he realizes his full potential, coupled in central defense with Caldara, holy shit! We're gonna have ourselves a CB pairing worth in the region of 200 Million Euros in the next 3-4 years.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
This guy is only going to get better, and once he realizes his full potential, coupled in central defense with Caldara, holy $#@!! We're gonna have ourselves a CB pairing worth in the region of 200 Million Euros in the next 3-4 years.
Is Caldara really that good?

I only watched Atlanta in a few games this season so I havent seen enough of him. Rugani is the shit though. Should be starting along with BonBon as our nr. 1 CB par.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Doesn't have anywhere near the international exposure to have that claim made about him.

Could be one day though.
Do you mean in terms of being tested against the best? Or that you need facebook fans to be considered among the best?

I think I know you well enough to know you meant the former. I'd agree there and he so rarely makes mistakes that the argument for benching him in big games due to inexperience is dissolving fast.

- - - Updated - - -

How can that be true if he only cost 4M. John Stones for example cost 60M already, and theyre same age basically
Fuck is that true? What is his number on FIFA?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Is Caldara really that good?

I only watched Atlanta in a few games this season so I havent seen enough of him. Rugani is the shit though. Should be starting along with BonBon as our nr. 1 CB par.
Caldara oozes potential, and he's dangerous on set pieces and in the opposition penalty area to boot. He's a calm and collected character. I totally agree that Bonbon and Rugani should be our starting CB pairing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)