Daniele Rugani (55 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Selling Bonucci would be madness, Killini for a crazy sum? Sure.

I think both Rugani and Mario are starters and unless they have a bad match Killini Bonucci and Dybala have to earn their place back in.

Jun 6, 2015
Chiellini already "earned" his starting position back against Atalanta. He was only rested against Dinamo and will no doubt start again against Torino. Dybala will "earn" his starting position back against Roma when he's fully fit and Bonucci will "earn" his once he's fit.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The problem is you never know what Chiellini you will get. He can be a monster or a disaster, and he makes me extremely nervous in big European games, always a slip away from fucking it up.

He still dominates in Italy though. I'm good with him playing the big games in Serie A but I'd rather see Benatia in Europe. If it's between him and Rugani, than Chielllini gets the edge.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The problem is you never know what Chiellini you will get. He can be a monster or a disaster, and he makes me extremely nervous in big European games, always a slip away from fucking it up.

He still dominates in Italy though. I'm good with him playing the big games in Serie A but I'd rather see Benatia in Europe. If it's between him and Rugani, than Chielllini gets the edge.
He has more brainfarts i Serie A. He's a beast in big games most of the time.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He has more brainfarts i Serie A. He's a beast in big games most of the time.
Hmm not sure about that. But anyway, even though he had some memorable games during the past year, he was also our most inconsistent defender.

But he does deserve the benefit of the doubt over Benatia (who has played flawlessly most games). If Chiellini can get rythm and a string of strong matches, play him when it matters.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Chiellini at his prime level is a monster and one of my favourite juve player... Rugani is in a great form and xfinger for more playing time for him all season long... no just for some broken leg

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You should be changing your ava by now :snoop:

It seems Belotti preferred to play against Rugani the whole game instead of Chiellini but that didn't really work out :D Rugani is growing very fast, hopefully he won't be benched any time soon.
I'm considering it if Barzagli retires and I'm finding a good Rugani pic :D

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Honestly, our best all around defender talent wise. He has literally everything you'd want. Also very good on the ball. Always under control. His first touch when receiving a pass is unbelievable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)