Daniele Rugani (104 Viewers)

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Remember how great Fredrik Sorensen looked against Inter a few years ago? Well he didnt turn out that great, I think we might be seeing the opposite with Rugani.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
even Barzagli made some mistakes today so its not really a big deal, but I dont really like his character, he is not a fighter type like the other defenders we are used to.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
even Barzagli made some mistakes today so its not really a big deal, but I dont really like his character, he is not a fighter type like the other defenders we are used to.
I still have faith with him. but if he produced 1 or more absolute shit game like this, ill start questioning his talent

and you're right, i dont see much hustles on this guy, maybe thats why he didnt receive a single card last season.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well i thought this guy was good !
:lol:

Today he looked really bad than usual, but this was not his first bad display. The guy still has a very long way to go to be a starter here. At this point Caceres when fit is ahead of him.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I still have faith with him. but if he produced 1 or more absolute shit game like this, ill start questioning his talent

and you're right, i dont see much hustles on this guy, maybe thats why he didnt receive a single card last season.
Yeah thats his problem, when someone blocks the ball for corner kick he will just give up, because he is too soft. Im not saying that he will be a bad player but he is something new for me in Juventus, a defender who is really calm. You can compare him to Barzagli but imo Andrea has this fire in him when it is needed, just look how he dealt with Higuain when we played Napoli. I dont see Daniele doing this.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Don't judge him yet, we almost played our whole reserve squad tonight, and when you do that it's the defense that suffers the most.

Also, defenders don't peak so early in their careers because they rely heavily on experience, just like goalkeepers.

Bad games happen, the thing that matters most is whether he learns something from it or not.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Remember how great Fredrik Sorensen looked against Inter a few years ago? Well he didnt turn out that great, I think we might be seeing the opposite with Rugani.
Well we had to sacrifice the majestic Sorensen to give Bonucci a spot to pacify the nationalistic hoards and keep his homosexual admirers happy, after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)