Daniel van Buyten (1 Viewer)

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    To be honest, I haven't watched Mexes enough to form an opinion about him. In fact, the only match I watched (Auxerre-Marseille), I found nothing special about him at all, but one match isn't enough to judge him. However, l've seen van Buyten many times, and for that much money would be quite a steal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    WTF do u mean "that's it"? And where should we talk about him?

Anyway.......it's not for you to decide. Stop replying if you don't like the idea of him joining. Afterall, it's neither up to you nor me whether he or anyone else joins or not. This was intended to convey my desire that he joins. You've expressed you don't agree.........so let's end it at that and let me hear someone else's opinion if u don't mind.
    OK, don't get mad, all I'm saying is that there's no rumours about him joining to Juve, and btw, I would love to see him here, he's still pretty young and very good....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Van Buyten may not be the #2 CB in the world, but he's WAY better than Montero, Ferrara, Birindelli, Iuliano or Thuram in their current (hopeless) forms.

I'd celebrate if he were to join Juve!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Van Buyten for 3 million pounds is a bargain and-a-half.

makes me wonder though why more teams aren't bidding for his services.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    The collapse of the transfer market has screwed up a LOT. The reason why Van Buyten isn't chased en-masse is the same reason why Van der Vaart still plays for Ajax.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    The collapse of the transfer market has screwed up a LOT. The reason why Van Buyten isn't chased en-masse is the same reason why Van der Vaart still plays for Ajax.
    And thats rather sad. van der Vaart might not even be sold this summer, which I find rather strange.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    van buyten is good, and its good we havent been linked to him, we wernt linked to kapo or zebina either..:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Van Buyten's good, and for 3m he'd be a very good signing. Though I'd prefer a Mexes or a Ferrari, Van Buyten would still be an upgrade to Ferrara, Montero, Iuliano, Legrottaglie, etc.

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Van Buyten may not be the #2 CB in the world, but he's WAY better than Montero, Ferrara, Birindelli, Iuliano or Thuram in their current (hopeless) forms.

I'd celebrate if he were to join Juve!

Very well said, I agree! :thumb::D

And for only 3m, a MLS team can afford that. (almost)

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    his move to HSV just fell through, apparantely, the club dont have enuff money!! the dream to sign him lives on for a bit longer..:D

Jul 28, 2002
    better than bonera and cheaper...if we loose mexes and ferrari, he hadbetter be wearing a juve jersey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)