Daniel Alvez (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
i would have to think long and hard if i were spend that amount, especially as we could likely get the superior fullback Maicon for less, and get the way superior fullback Miguel for a similar amount.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Is anyone noticing that Juve is linked with several players that play as wingbacks or right wingers who are ideal in 3-5-2 formations?

Cassetti, Mesto, Daniel Alvez...

What can this mean?

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
blablabla :D all this talks bout mount of money we could spend on him could be removed with one thing, you've forgot : Montero is leaving, and he wants to join La Liga's Team, so That could be another option or somekind of an exchange - Moggi is a genius, just' give him a time :D

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
i would have to think long and hard if i were spend that amount, especially as we could likely get the superior fullback Maicon for less, and get the way superior fullback Miguel for a similar amount.
IMO Daniel is better than both of them.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveAllTheWay ] ++
blablabla :D all this talks bout mount of money we could spend on him could be removed with one thing, you've forgot : Montero is leaving, and he wants to join La Liga's Team, so That could be another option or somekind of an exchange - Moggi is a genius, just' give him a time :D
1 Million + Montero + Benjamin on loan?

Ok! where do I sign?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
Is anyone noticing that Juve is linked with several players that play as wingbacks or right wingers who are ideal in 3-5-2 formations?

Cassetti, Mesto, Daniel Alvez...

What can this mean?
Yeah, I've noticed that as well and Zambrotta and Chiellini are perfect for that role too (on the left of course). If Capello switches to a back three with wing backs it wouldn't be the first time he's used a system like that.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
If Capello chooses to use a 3-5-2, then Camo and Nedved must jump into the centre. I'm not sure if Capello is willing to do that, but we'll see.

Jul 28, 2002
well from what we have:

---Gigi--

-----------Lili-----Canna--Kovac------

Alves/Rambo-------------------------------Rambo/Chiellini

----------------------------Emo-------------------------------

-----------------Camo-------------Nedy---------------------

---------------------------------------------Dp--------------
---------------------Zlatan-----------------------------------

Kinda works for me, but emo is gonna have a lot of work to do.

Jul 28, 2002
There is a much more suitable fullback out there ....Kromkamp of AZ ...very classy youngster...much better than allround thant these "chumps" :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
we've been after alves for a few seasons now. Is he that good? i saw miguel in last summers euro championships & instantly thought my god this player should be used more often hes better than feierra (how ever u spell it) now we could be signing him. I hope so he like a portugese version of cafu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)