Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (69 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was supposed to be signed a week ago :D Hurry up and finalise it already ffs.

Oh and lol @ the usual suspects that are questioning this transfer. Clueless and ungrateful. This dude is still one of the two best RBS in the world, even at this age. He is an assist machine. What a huge signal of intent this signing is. Clear we are aiming for the CL now. Just need another midfielder (or two) and we are up their with the favourites.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
He was supposed to be signed a week ago :D Hurry up and finalise it already ffs.

Oh and lol @ the usual suspects that are questioning this transfer. Clueless and ungrateful. This dude is still one of the two best RBS in the world, even at this age. He is an assist machine. What a huge signal of intent this signing is. Clear we are aiming for the CL now. Just need another midfielder (or two) and we are up their with the favourites.
couldn't agree more ,
i'd love to see him with Licht , Mandzu and Chiellini do provocation to opponent :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Welcome back :tup:

Cant wait to see this G.O.A.T play for us.Dem linkups with Dybala, dem pinpoint crosses to Mandzukic :tuttosport:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I'm not exactly a usual suspect. I didn't question Evra's transfer at all and for the most part I trust Marotta as I think he's obviously more qualified than I am to do his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)