Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (17 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba needs to give this old man some shoes advice.

Empirical evidence also suggests Alves needs a long, narrow @Klin penis to satisfy his lady

- - - Updated - - -

his GF is taller than him he is 172 cm
i'm 176 cm
Never tought you were small sized tbh. Tought you were built like Haddadi

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pogba needs to give this old man some shoes advice.

Empirical evidence also suggests Alves needs a long, narrow @Klin penis to satisfy his lady

- - - Updated - - -

Never tought you were small sized tbh. Tought you were built like Haddadi
176 cm is small! .i daily go to gym for exercise

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Probably old...but...I like his quotes

Alves: 'Barca too comfortable'
By Football Italia staff

Dani Alves reveals he is “about to finalise” the move to Juventus and left Barcelona because “it was too comfortable and I want to make history elsewhere.”

The Brazilian spoke to UOL after the 0-0 draw with Ecuador in the Copa America last night.

“I’m not sure I can say we have finalised the deal, but I am about to finalise it. What is certain is that I will not continue at Barcelona,” said the full-back.

“I think in life we always have to leave the comfort zone. Barcelona is an amazing club, but it was just too comfortable. I am the kind of person who starts getting things wrong if I’m too comfortable.

“What moves me is the challenge, fighting to make history elsewhere. I hope things continue the same way, but at another club now.”

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Probably old...but...I like his quotes

Alves: 'Barca too comfortable'
By Football Italia staff

Dani Alves reveals he is “about to finalise” the move to Juventus and left Barcelona because “it was too comfortable and I want to make history elsewhere.”

The Brazilian spoke to UOL after the 0-0 draw with Ecuador in the Copa America last night.

“I’m not sure I can say we have finalised the deal, but I am about to finalise it. What is certain is that I will not continue at Barcelona,” said the full-back.

“I think in life we always have to leave the comfort zone. Barcelona is an amazing club, but it was just too comfortable. I am the kind of person who starts getting things wrong if I’m too comfortable.

“What moves me is the challenge, fighting to make history elsewhere. I hope things continue the same way, but at another club now.”
I like his attitude. Shows the hallmark of a champion. He could've easily gone to Qatar or the MlS, to make a quick buck and tone down the level of competition while he's at it. But he genuinely wants to stay relevant and take on a challenge despite being in the twilight of his career, when most go about trying to earn the last few millions of their careers. And especially choosing to come to Serie a when the EPL could've given him big money too and a lot more visibility, he had a more telling vision, identifying winning in Europe with a team other than Barfa. Well played, Dani. :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like his attitude. Shows the hallmark of a champion. He could've easily gone to Qatar or the MlS, to make a quick buck and tone down the level of competition while he's at it. But he genuinely wants to stay relevant and take on a challenge despite being in the twilight of his career, when most go about trying to earn the last few millions of their careers. And especially choosing to come to Serie a when the EPL could've given him big money too and a lot more visibility, he had a more telling vision, identifying winning in Europe with a team other than Barfa. Well played, Dani. :tup:
:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)