Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (41 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We need to be clear on Buffon, and we must be aware that he is irreplacable. He has been maybe the best goalkeeper ever. Just his consistency is unmatched.

We pretty much need to accept the fact that whoever comes to fill his gloves, will be a downgrade with 99% chance. He doesnt need to be bad tho... but will be a downgrade.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pogba will stay, replacing Buffon will be a problem, the others not so much

new GK
new RB Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Lemina Marchisio Pogba
Berardi
Dybala Mandzukic​

Rugani, Zaza, Sturaro, Ikone, Mandragora on the bench + the signings of this summer + some of Bentancur, Cristaldo, Cubas, Tello, Lirola, Sensi, Ganz, Caprari, Cerri... our domination has just begun

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
As things stand the summer of 2018 will be the most difficult for us in the past 10 years. I think our domination will stop in 2 years. We will lose Buffon, Barzagli, Evra and Alves. By 2018 we might lose Pogba too. So we will have to overhaul the squad and build from scratch.
If we dont `win the CL in the next 2 years, we wont win it in the 5 too.
Our domination will not stop we are in an excellent position were we only have to add one or two top players each year in order to stay at the top. Only a combination of major fuck ups in a transfer window, managerial problems and a large amount of injurys can stop us. The chances of this happening in the same year is unlikely. I won't even consider any other serie A teams becoming stronger they are that far behind.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Agnelli and the board keep doing the job they started doing 5 years ago...i dont see how we can fail.

I mean, we will find difficult moments obviously, but this club is so well run, that it is difficult for us to fuck up to the point of no return like the milan teams for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)