Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (17 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Very disgusting player.

If he signs will be interesting to see if he does his same act as if in barca. Because sometimes it's not the players but the coach that instructs to put pressure and act certain way. Just look at the teams pep has managed it's obvious he brings same sort of disgusting attitude to players wherever he goes.

Big NO from me.

I want him here as much as I do conte.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Very disgusting player.

If he signs will be interesting to see if he does his same act as if in barca. Because sometimes it's not the players but the coach that instructs to put pressure and act certain way. Just look at the teams pep has managed it's obvious he brings same sort of disgusting attitude to players wherever he goes.

Big NO from me.

I want him here as much as I do conte.
Its that Morata never dived..

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Oh no it's not only diving. Bon bon and should be made an example of for his diving with direct red and a suspensions that go for 5 matches minimum. But Dani Alves is just a disgusting footballer to me, including his dives.

Can't say I remember him in his sevilia days, but in his barca...

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Oh no it's not only diving. Bon bon and should be made an example of for his diving with direct red and a suspensions that go for 5 matches minimum. But Dani Alves is just a disgusting footballer to me, including his dives.

Can't say I remember him in his sevilia days, but in his barca...
Yes this is true. He is diving more than a dolphin. Besides that, he is in interviews also a scumbag. He called the Spanish media garbage and another time he gave the referee the fault that they lose ...

Besides that, he stays for over 10 years one of the best rightbacks in the world. It would be awesome if we can get him for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)