Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (82 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventus main strenght : neutralising a creative team and counter their weaknesses

Juventus man issue : dislocating a bunkering team thats doing it right.

In serie a we tend to find ways around the bunker. In europe we are notoriously bad at it. Past 4 seasons we lost SO many points against minnows.

Now, imagine having alves who's creating all kind of trouble and gets all kinds of passes into the box. While having Mandzukic who's main ability is to score from such situations

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marotta 'very optimistic’ over Alves
By Football Italia staff

Beppe Marotta has dropped his biggest hint yet that Juventus could sign Dani Alves from Barcelona as “I’m very optimistic”.

Alves has been heavily linked with Juve in recent days, despite the right-back’s contract with Barca not expiring for another year, and Marotta made it clear the Bianconeri had “focused their attentions on him”, while shooting down speculation Stephan Lichtsteiner could make way.

“We want to win our sixth [Serie A] title and do our best in Europe, this is why we want to do our best on the market,” the general manager was quoted as saying by Calciomercato.

“Dani Alves? We’ve focused our attentions on him. If his availability came up, we’d try to negotiate a contractual relationship with him. From this point of view, we’re very optimistic, but Lichtsteiner is staying, no question.

“[On Alvaro Morata], we met [Florentino] Perez, but we didn’t talk [about Morata]. We’ll talk [about him] next week in a meeting for the purposes of clarification.

“He’s a player we’re focused on, but there’s also this sword of Damocles [referring to his clause].

“We’ll try to keep him here, but we need to see what Real Madrid’s interests are. There may also be other interesting situations for the Spanish club.

“[Javier Mascherano and Andre Gomes] are difficult, even if they’re two very interesting players.

“We’ll retouch the squad with a few additions, but ones of great quality. We also have to downsize [the squad] because of the FIGC’s new requirements.”

- - - Updated - - -

Old.

I know.

Aug 26, 2014
Marotta 'very optimistic’ over Alves
By Football Italia staff

Beppe Marotta has dropped his biggest hint yet that Juventus could sign Dani Alves from Barcelona as “I’m very optimistic”.

Alves has been heavily linked with Juve in recent days, despite the right-back’s contract with Barca not expiring for another year, and Marotta made it clear the Bianconeri had “focused their attentions on him”, while shooting down speculation Stephan Lichtsteiner could make way.

“We want to win our sixth [Serie A] title and do our best in Europe, this is why we want to do our best on the market,” the general manager was quoted as saying by Calciomercato.

“Dani Alves? We’ve focused our attentions on him. If his availability came up, we’d try to negotiate a contractual relationship with him. From this point of view, we’re very optimistic, but Lichtsteiner is staying, no question.

“[On Alvaro Morata], we met [Florentino] Perez, but we didn’t talk [about Morata]. We’ll talk [about him] next week in a meeting for the purposes of clarification.

“He’s a player we’re focused on, but there’s also this sword of Damocles [referring to his clause].

“We’ll try to keep him here, but we need to see what Real Madrid’s interests are. There may also be other interesting situations for the Spanish club.

“[Javier Mascherano and Andre Gomes] are difficult, even if they’re two very interesting players.

“We’ll retouch the squad with a few additions, but ones of great quality. We also have to downsize [the squad] because of the FIGC’s new requirements.”

- - - Updated - - -

Old.

I know.

Who did they talk about :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventino[RUS];5270602 said:
the same song on the loop for every summer
Are you complaining over one of the most dominate (if not the most dominate) defense in Europe for the last 5 years?

Rly?

But your AV is of two players that were on the other side of 35 years old when they were here.

Strange.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5270602 said:
the same song on the loop for every summer
Because we couldnt find someone good enough, we had to get short term fixes like Cuads and Alves. When we get a great opportunity, or Lirola turns out good, we will get a great RB

- - - Updated - - -

Let's hope he learns faster than Crisicito did with Cannavaro. :D
Cannavaro was a bad teacher :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #875
    Because we couldnt find someone good enough, we had to get short term fixes like Cuads and Alves. When we get a great opportunity, or Lirola turns out good, we will get a great RB

- - - Updated - - -

Cannavaro was a bad teacher :D
    f*ckin Neapolitan. :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    New RB in 1-2 years Bonucci 29 Rugani 22 Sandro 25

Not so bad
    I hope we can sign Benatia in this window as well. He is too important a player to miss out on and will make the transition from Barzagli a lot easier without in any way impeding Ruganis progress.

Getting Alves for free and signing Berrardi for 25M is light years better than signing Cuads for about the same money. Hands down excellent business by Marotta.
    In the context of the CL, yea, that's the kind of move that basically negates the loss of Cuadrado without us losing that dimension of our game. But in terms of personnel, if given a choice between Cuadrado and Berardi I prefer the former.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus main strenght : neutralising a creative team and counter their weaknesses

Juventus man issue : dislocating a bunkering team thats doing it right.

In serie a we tend to find ways around the bunker. In europe we are notoriously bad at it. Past 4 seasons we lost SO many points against minnows.

Now, imagine having alves who's creating all kind of trouble and gets all kinds of passes into the box. While having Mandzukic who's main ability is to score from such situations
    The Alves signing is/was always going to be more helpful for Mandzukic than it would be for Morata in my mind. So it is definitely complimentary to what we already have. Now it depends on how we replace !orata to see if there's a bigger ploy in that money we are saving.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    I hope we can sign Benatia in this window as well. He is too important a player to miss out on and will make the transition from Barzagli a lot easier without in any way impeding Ruganis progress.

In the context of the CL, yea, that's the kind of move that basically negates the loss of Cuadrado without us losing that dimension of our game. But in terms of personnel, if given a choice between Cuadrado and Berardi I prefer the former.

- - - Updated - - -

The Alves signing is/was always going to be more helpful for Mandzukic than it would be for Morata in my mind. So it is definitely complimentary to what we already have. Now it depends on how we replace !orata to see if there's a bigger ploy in that money we are saving.
    If he is available i would like us to get him but im not sure we have that many spots available in our squad. Maybe if we don't sign 2 CMs but one instead, then we could get him

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

We should replace morata with Pjanic

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)