Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (18 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
You guys sound like a bunch of spoiled children. Just look what players we've had in an era of Del Neri or Zach.. That's a great short term signing.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I said what a great mercato would be. Obviously adding berardi would be to expensive

It would mean we either dont get pjanic, or dont get Morata.
and thats a very likely mercato i think, if Barca doesent put their butthurtness above their players wish. we are selling Asamoah, Pereyra/Hernanes (or both), maybe Neto and Isla too so we definitely can afford such a mercato

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Think about what this signing says to anybody else considering signing for Juventus. This signing says that we are serious about competing for the champions league for the next two to three years. Compare that to other projects, specifically in England, and we are offering more than those clubs can besides money.

This type of signing is more valuable than just a player, it's a statement of intent.
:agree:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
just like he can't accept Morata is gone.
think how amazing it would be if he stays. not only would we get to keep a great player but we would also witness Zach calling out peasants about how he was right all the time and everyone else was wrong, a la Sandro last summer. it would be glorious

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
think how amazing it would be if he stays. not only would we get to keep a great player but we would also witness Zach calling out peasants about how he was right all the time and everyone else was wrong, a la Sandro last summer. it would be glorious
While i'd love to say "oh wel yes good sir, quite so", i need to point out a difference.

Sandro was about beeing right that he was better.

Morata is an unknown, all i'm doing is reminding of the facts, and we havent had a single credible words confirming him fucking off to spain or troll kingdom

- - - Updated - - -

Dep Mundo SMS states that Dani Alves is heading for Turin medical in next 24 hrs
How many committed suicide ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)