Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (57 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Argue all you want, I'm just wanna :MJ:

People forget that we pay 3m in salary to 11m-hernanes. So who is way way more expensive.

All our freebies come to wages around 4m, so It doesn't sound crazy at all and he could get much more money in other teams. I can imagine somes putting around 5m just for the sign of the contract

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
3 years 5 mil + bonuses

son of a bitch
:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Just remember he'll come for free... Like llorente did.. Ofcourse he'll come on high wages.. But we won't spend a dime on that RB/RWB we needed :beppe::beppe::beppe:

All hail king beppe

Preach!!
Which sounds more reasonable

Stop bitching about money.Its not ours anyway.
Argue all you want, I'm just wanna :MJ:

People forget that we pay 3m in salary to 11m-hernanes. So who is way way more expensive.

All our freebies come to wages around 4m, so It doesn't sound crazy at all and he could get much more money in other teams. I can imagine somes putting around 5m just for the sign of the contract
:tup:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Alves would be this years Khedira. The wages don't matter when you're talking such quality. But does this guarantee that Cuadrado is a goner?

Mar 9, 2006
Gianluca Di Marzio05/27/2016 20:52
First movements of important market for Juventus who are watching at home Barcelona to strengthen the rose in the upcoming season: Mascherano and beyond. Yeah, because Juventus are pressing even for Dani Alves. Today, therefore, there have been new telephone contacts between the Guild and the entourage of the Brazilian: mutual interest and especially the will of Juventus to close the deal soon. Juventus-Dani Alves , decisive days ...

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Multiple sources in Italy and Spain assure Dani Alves will sign a three-year contract with Juventus.

The deal is expected to be made official within days, as his option to terminate the Barcelona contract early expires on June 5.

Juve are set to pay the Brazilian full-back €5m per season plus bonuses.

Some say the contract is for three years, others that it is two with the option for a third.

It is a coup to get Alves as a free agent, even if he has just turned 33.

Juventus are also interested in his teammate Javier Mascherano, but it's reported Barcelona want €30m and the offer won't go above €20m.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This signing is more of making a statement on short term. What Chiellini said recently is telling:

“We’re happy with the path Juventus are on, everyone wants to keep improving. Many years ago, people didn’t want to come here, so it’s a source of pride for us to be linked to these players."
Our vicecaptain expressing the respect and admiration they have for Alves, makes sure that the only ones to complain about his 5mil salary, are some people on tuz.

The guy won 35trophee's (seriously wtf, 35), sever CL's, and we all heard how Evra was beeing a big influence on the dressing room.

This guy has been THE worldclass RB for so many years, and a winner.

Huge statement he'd come here, and the players are happy about it.

I personalt find this testament to how far we came. A guy from Barcelona who wants a last stint at a top club, that wants to come here.

- - - Updated - - -

:D

I do agree with your post though. Licht stays. Cuads is back to Chelsea.
:tup:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How long can a player like Alves continue though in a general sense? We all agree Licht is on the decline and he's a year younger. Are we of the opinion that Alves is a superior athlete? He's a superior player yes, but age is going to affect him too. I feel the same for Evra. I feel Evra has one year left in him at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)