Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (29 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
This thread is hilarious. People thinking Alves is a bad signing just like Evra and Khedira were, right. If you get a starter who is under 35 from any of the top 5 clubs in the world it's safe to say that you are adding quality to your team.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Evra was one of the weak links in CL. Alves already started to decline, he was one of the problems in Barcelona for last 2 years.

Why are we taking the path of destruction, collecting the 'has beens' whom we won't be able to sell, like milan and inter did and bit the dust just a couple of years after they actually win the CL? This club deserves better than regression.
Evra was a very good signing for what he brought to this team in the last 2 years. We are obviously not looking at Alves for the long term like we did we Alex Sandro, but can you notice the difference in transfer fees? Please also don't forget that we have other important signings to make in midfield, the Morata situation and also in defense due to Caceres, so unless you want to diss Marotta for not getting a top midfielder, you have to do with Alves who is a very, very good player in his position. I hope that's not too much to ask of you.

Alves is definitely a great signing for the short term. Not every signing has to be a youth for 40M like Dybala.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yes, alves is like our evra for this season. i guess marotta wanted a young and good right back like sandy as a long term solution, but after marchisio's injury, priorities changed. i'm ok with that.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Jul 2, 2006
Jan 22, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)