Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (23 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is 98% done dealio.

We'll have a team full of douches. A masche is needed in order to keep balance between ying and yang.
You mean all of Buffon, Chiello, Barza, BonBon, Marchisio... Our entire backbone of Italian players.

Add to this Dybala, Alex Sandro, Khedira, Evra... Even Mandzu, Licht, Pogba.

Who exactly are the "douches" in this team?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
we need @Osman and @CrimsonianKing in here. only way to jinx this.
Why would I wanna jinx this? Besides being 33 years old, this would be a fantastic coup short term? We play wing backs and this guy has been the best at that role for a decade?

Anyone who is frustrated at seeing Licht run straight into opponents or cross on their legs will see what a massive upgrade he will be on that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How the fuck can you guys not be happy if this is real and we actually get him?
This forum is very weird, they rather focus on fashion sense then football. He is quality, he is old, but quality. But guess what? We have been doing fine getting old freebies for years now, Pirlo, Evra, Barzagli etc. Who cares he will get 3 year contract? But better then anything else, this saves our transfer funds and priorities to bigger things, retaining Morata, getting big upgrades in midfield. Instead of stretch ourselves with too many needs at once. Like Evra, Alves will fill in for couple or seasons until we find our version or top young Sandro on the right. It's a win win.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Asamoah -> Evra -> Alex Sandro all over again.

Asamoah like Lichtsteiner was the starter (we played 352 mainly, only later 4backline)
-> there wasent a great young opportunity on the market that was reliable (sass fullback will cost alot)
Evra was still very good and extremely experienced. Alves is better then evra was and more experienced. He's the age evra was back then. Both will be free agents.
We get a transition with a high experience+quality player that is aging, while we continue to see if there is a great opportunity

I like it tbh.

Same with Mascherano. Get him on a cheaper deal then any of the rumored cm's (pjanic 38mil, gomes 30mil), but you'll get Marchisio back after a while

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly cannot name any rightback i consider significantly better then Alves currently.

You ?

He's world class in my book. he'll buy us a couple of years to find a good opportunity like we had with Sandro
:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And thats with 5 feet forwards and defenders knowing he wont cross for headers. Imagine his stats if you remove that.
Atletico shut down Barcas midgets and passing in league until Alves stepped up and his classic pin point crossing found Suarez twice to decide things. This has happend so many times over past decade. He is essentially a playmaker from right back position, very effective player.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Licht and Mandzu are the only douches in the team.Maybe Chiellini too.None else
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

This forum is very weird, they rather focus on fashion sense then football. He is quality, he is old, but quality. But guess what? We have been doing fine getting old freebies for years now, Pirlo, Evra, Barzagli etc. Who cares he will get 3 year contract? But better then anything else, this saves our transfer funds and priorities to bigger things, retaining Morata, getting big upgrades in midfield. Instead of stretch ourselves with too many needs at once. Like Evra, Alves will fill in for couple or seasons until we find our version or top young Sandro on the right. It's a win win.
I don't get this part. I think there's this idea that anyone who dresses a little over the top, does their hair over the top, is a fun-loving, goofy individual... well, that seems to make them some kind of douche in the eyes of certain people.

Strange viewpoint.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We were trying to figure out how to keep Cuadrado and be able to fullfill our needs in MF and keep morata and bring Berardi and a CB and a ....

Well Beppe finds Cuadrado replacement with an upgrade and by free. How come this is not a awesome new for everyone.

Maybe he would shock us again no just by keeping Morata but adding James in the deal :lol:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
It looks like this guy is coming to Juve but Mascherano will be difficult because Barselona dont want to sell...another week ahead of pjanić like news in the media...strap yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)