Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (61 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
@zizinho @Zacheryah , yeah I think both of you have a point here. The only thing that I am not ok with is that we will basically have 2 old RBs on high wages, and we will be unable to bring in a great prospect for another 2 years (I don't see us selling any of these two, except they suddenly turn into shit), so this could be a little worrisome. Also if we sign Alves, I think that Cuadrado is 100% gone. But Paratici and Marotta know best as they proved time and time again.

Also I hope that Mattiello, manages to salvage his career and pick up from where he left off.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
oh. they must be right then. also they are prolly not biased at all because it's their player.

Ramsey > all. they must be right because they watch their team week in week out.
Arsenal fans are sick of Ramsey some even want to get rid of him. They only rated him for that small stretch he was scoring.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm not graspîng how they would allow it

I can understand Alves cause they have no say in his clause, but why allow Mascherano.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri tried Licht as an RCB a few times in Wall's abscence :hihi:
He did but if a Pjanic caliber AM is here next season, we might play 4312 as our primary formation again. Another option is keeping both and wait to see if either Lirola or Sampdorias Pereira can turn into something good

Jun 6, 2015
@zizinho @Zacheryah , yeah I think both of you have a point here. The only thing that I am not ok with is that we will basically have 2 old RBs on high wages, and we will be unable to bring in a great prospect for another 2 years (I don't see us selling any of these two, except they suddenly turn into shit), so this could be a little worrisome. Also if we sign Alves, I think that Cuadrado is 100% gone. But Paratici and Marotta know best as they proved time and time again.

Also I hope that Mattiello, manages to salvage his career and pick up from where he finished.
We already have a RB prospect in Lirola.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
What's lost in all this is a starting player just opted out of his contract with Barcelona to join Juventus. And we're not talking about a player way passed his prime either. I can't remember last time something remotely close to this happening.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We'll need to beat the Barcelona out of him or else, he will contaminate the dressing room. Barcelona players are tainted the same way Inter's are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)