Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (86 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Alves and Mascherano are their only two reliable players in defense

Pique,alba,Mathieu,Vermaelen :rofl:
I love it though, they say Juve taking away their only 2 players with character on the pitch and Juve already has a team filled with them so why take theirs :lol:

Beppe taking all of your characters :beppe:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Of course they're bias as all fanbases are. But if you're winning trebles and shitting all over Madrid and Bayern and the likes every Year or so you actually have a point.

P.S I'd keep Marchisio over signing Busq at Juve any day but no way would he get budged at Barca.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
And this also means we ain't getting Cuadrado. This day began great (Juve wise), like really great- Mascherano rumours-, went to college with a big smile on my face, came home, still no sign of Dani Alves, went to play football with my mates, opened up a Twitter after 2 beers, and saw this shit.

I mean I wouldn't be against Alves, if we wouldn't already had Lichtsteiner, but to have 2 RBs with an average age of 32.5, where is the point? And next year we will be like, oh there are no quality RBs available.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And this also means we ain't getting Cuadrado. This day began great (Juve wise), like really great- Mascherano rumours-, went to college with a big smile on my face, came home, still no sign of Dani Alves, went to play football with my mates, opened up a Twitter after 2 beers, and saw this shit.

I mean I wouldn't be against Alves, if we wouldn't already had Lichtsteiner, but to have 2 RBs with an average age of 32.5, where is the point? And next year we will be like, oh there are no quality RBs available.
We have Lirola who is a top prospect at RB, De Sciglio contract runs out next summer, we were heavily linked to Pedro Pereira in January whos a starter already at Sampdoria at 18, Danilo might be available if he flops another year at Real. There are enough options, Alves will be a stop gap for 2-3 years until one of Lirola or Pereira js ready or we get a great opportunity ala Sandro

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Ah College. I notice. Allow me to explain.

We have a tremendous team. We like to invest in young exciting talents at the right price, if we think they will develop into players of the quality our team has today.

Currently, there is not a single young righback on the market that fits that criteria. Danilo is too expensive, Sassuolo fullback is far to expensive for his potential.

So we did what we did 2 years ago. We get an experienced high quality player as a 2-3 year solution, so we can continue looking for exciting young rb's.

Its that simple tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

We have Lirola who is a top prospect at RB, De Sciglio contract runs out next summer, we were heavily linked to Pedro Pereira in January whos a starter already at Sampdoria at 18, Danilo might be available if he flops another year at Real. There are enough options, Alves will be a stop gap for 2-3 years until one of Lirola or Pereira js ready or we get a great opportunity ala Sandro
I can see us go for Danilo once his price becomes realistic next year :tup:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
If this and Masch happens, Barca's reign is over.

No way you replace those two properly. And talk about a leaky defense without Masch or Dani lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ah College. I notice. Allow me to explain.

We have a tremendous team. We like to invest in young exciting talents at the right price, if we think they will develop into players of the quality our team has today.

Currently, there is not a single young righback on the market that fits that criteria. Danilo is too expensive, Sassuolo fullback is far to expensive for his potential.

So we did what we did 2 years ago. We get an experienced high quality player as a 2-3 year solution, so we can continue looking for exciting young rb's.

Its that simple tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see us go for Danilo once his price becomes realistic next year :tup:
If we get Danilo next year Licht might be the one leaving, if we do sign Alves on a 3 year contract.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If this and Masch happens, Barca's reign is over.

No way you replace those two properly. And talk about a leaky defense without Masch or Dani lol
I'm not graspîng how they would allow it

I can understand Alves cause they have no say in his clause, but why allow Mascherano.

- - - Updated - - -

If we get Danilo next year Licht might be the one leaving, if we do sign Alves on a 3 year contract.
Allegri tried Licht as an RCB a few times in Wall's abscence :hihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)