Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (88 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Who the f is onda cero?

I don't really watch Barca, but if he's still as good as everyone is saying, then sounds good to me. Perfect tactical alternative to Licht. We can rotate them, using him as a tactical alternative to Licht. He'll be like Cuadrado, except more of a defender, so we can use the 3-5-2 with him as well
He'll rip Serie A a new one.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah.

People often forget how much that guy adds to Barcelona's play. And its unthankfull for a fullback to have pint size forwards, as that significantly limits what you can do from the flank, with defenders knowing this.

With Manbro/Morata and Dybala, he can pick between crossing, cutting back, combining. Anyone who watched Alves knows just how much this guy adds

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
This hilarious because the great man fired shots at Barca a few weeks ago by saying Juve was a top 4 team while Barca was obviously on the way down. And now hes planning a double freebie swoop on them while rejecting advances for Dybala and Pogba. :lol: I love Marotta.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah.

People often forget how much that guy adds to Barcelona's play. And its unthankfull for a fullback to have pint size forwards, as that significantly limits what you can do from the flank, with defenders knowing this.

With Manbro/Morata and Dybala, he can pick between crossing, cutting back, combining. Anyone who watched Alves knows just how much this guy adds
Dat Prime Messi-Alves combining was simply scinitillating to watch.
He's still got it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dat Prime Messi-Alves combining was simply scinitillating to watch.
He's still got it.
Remember how we tend to moan when Cuadrado considers the passing option ?

Alves, is an excellent passer and dat combination play.

Did i mention yet he's a very good crosser, low, high and cutback ?

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: no doubt about that. in CL games wingers will run rings around him though.
They didnt this season or before, and he barely has support at barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)