Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (36 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Right back Dani Alves (33), who has
decided to join Juventus, had also
offers from English and Chinese
clubs. [onda cero]

- - - Updated - - -

This is done.

Everyone and his mother is reporting it.
:tup:

He chose us because he wants a new challenge and still compete at the highest level. Good decision from both sides

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What a transition from our original 3-5-2 to one involving Alex Sandro, Alves and potentially a top CM joining in too.
The question is, do we go for the 3-5-2 or 4-3-1-2?

We are settled for both of course, but it really also depends on the kind of midfielder we'll buy.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Right back Dani Alves (33), who has
decided to join Juventus, had also
offers from English and Chinese
clubs. [onda cero]

- - - Updated - - -

This is done.

Everyone and his mother is reporting it.
Who the f is onda cero?

What do you think about getting Alves?
I don't really watch Barca, but if he's still as good as everyone is saying, then sounds good to me. Perfect tactical alternative to Licht. We can rotate them, using him as a tactical alternative to Licht. He'll be like Cuadrado, except more of a defender, so we can use the 3-5-2 with him as well

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The question is, do we go for the 3-5-2 or 4-3-1-2?

We are settled for both of course, but it really also depends on the kind of midfielder we'll buy.
I think you said it tbh, it depends on the midfielder we end up with. I'd imagine 3-5-2 would be the obvious choice but if our new player ended up flourishing further up the pitch Allegri would have no hesitation going to his old 4-3-1-2 imo.

Whatever the case may be we would have a plan B that has the personnel to make it a viable plan A if that makes sense. Basically, either way we're stacked as fuck.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Them long balls from Marchisio and Leo for his overlaps. :klin:
People like Cuadrado. They'll love Alves.

Like Quads, he's very quick, aggressive, works plenty. Better tackler imo.

Thing is, Quads is a good counter, but questionable when we press.

Alves, is actually a very good passer, and very good in quick combinations, so will be an extra forward when we press an opponent.

And yes. His timing on his overlaps are insane. He'd get so many assist when Bonucci launches him from the D line

- - - Updated - - -

Who the f is onda cero?

I don't really watch Barca, but if he's still as good as everyone is saying, then sounds good to me. Perfect tactical alternative to Licht. We can rotate them, using him as a tactical alternative to Licht. He'll be like Cuadrado, except more of a defender, so we can use the 3-5-2 with him as well
Alves is better then Cuadrado and current lichtsteiner combined

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This and mascherano would be brilliant moves from Beppe. We would be replacing 20 mill Cuadrado with a free transfer of one of the best fullbacks in the game who can play both RB and RWB at a world class level. No one even thought about the possibility of bringing in these two yet Beppe saw an opportunity that no one else did (fans and transfer directors alike). He is as experienced as any player can get having won everything multiple times and being an important player every single time. We already saw the value of the leadership qualities and experience of Evra, Alves is even better and the same applies to mascherano.

Mascherano would fill 2 spots in one and is world class in both positions. I dont think there is anybody on the market that can do what mascherano is capable of in one let alone two positions and the cherry on top is that he would be very cheap too. So not only would we be filling 3 holes in our squad, we would be filling them with top WC quality and paying peanuts for it. We can then leave the majority of the funds for buying a young world class CM/CAM and a morata replacement.

In:
Alves (Free)
Mascherano (20 mill)
Pjanic (40 mill)
Berardi (25 mill)
Total: 85 mill

Out:
Morata: 30 mill
Asamoah: 15 mill
Hernanes: 5 mill
Cacares: Free

Total: 50 mill

Net spend: 35 mill + whatever it is the wage increase which shouldnt be much. The squad will be much better than it was.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Most Barcelona passes this season:
Busquets 3715 - Mascherano 3603 -
Alves 3582 - Alba 3298

Get Mascherano here in too asap

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think you said it tbh, it depends on the midfielder we end up with. I'd imagine 3-5-2 would be the obvious choice but if our new player ended up flourishing further up the pitch Allegri would have no hesitation going to his old 4-3-1-2 imo.

Whatever the case may be we would have a plan B that has the personnel to make it a viable plan A if that makes sense. Basically, either way we're stacked as fuck.
It's like we'll be improving this season's Cuadrado on the short term. :agree:

People like Cuadrado. They'll love Alves.

Like Quads, he's very quick, aggressive, works plenty. Better tackler imo.

Thing is, Quads is a good counter, but questionable when we press.

Alves, is actually a very good passer, and very good in quick combinations, so will be an extra forward when we press an opponent.

And yes. His timing on his overlaps are insane. He'd get so many assist when Bonucci launches him from the D line

- - - Updated - - -

Alves is better then Cuadrado and current lichtsteiner combined
:tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)