Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (64 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't think he adds all that much to the club anymore besides a salary draw -- compared with other players suited to the role.

He's getting up there in years and will basically serve only as a momentary distraction until we address the position for a more medium- or long-term solution. The trouble with short-term solutions is that they can distract you and make your poorer on the way to your longer term solution.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What do you think about Alves?
Asamoah -> Evra -> Alex Sandro all over again.

Asamoah like Lichtsteiner was the starter (we played 352 mainly, only later 4backline)
-> there wasent a great young opportunity on the market that was reliable (sass fullback will cost alot)
Evra was still very good and extremely experienced. Alves is better then evra was and more experienced. He's the age evra was back then. Both will be free agents.
We get a transition with a high experience+quality player that is aging, while we continue to see if there is a great opportunity

I like it tbh.

Same with Mascherano. Get him on a cheaper deal then any of the rumored cm's (pjanic 38mil, gomes 30mil), but you'll get Marchisio back after a while

- - - Updated - - -

How the fuck can you guys not be happy if this is real and we actually get him?
I honestly cannot name any rightback i consider significantly better then Alves currently.

You ?

He's world class in my book. he'll buy us a couple of years to find a good opportunity like we had with Sandro

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Because he's old as fuck. I.E not 16 years old

He's not World Class I.E we already have 3 superior full backs

And did I mention he's not 16 years old?
We don't have superior full backs. If by spending 20M on Vrsaljko or Peres was gonna stop us from getting Gomes/Pjanic, then I'm glad we went for Alves.

It is totally real.

We got him.Beppe's freebie for this yr.
Him and AS on the flanks. :tuttosport:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Asamoah -> Evra -> Alex Sandro all over again.

Asamoah like Lichtsteiner was the starter (we played 352 mainly, only later 4backline)
-> there wasent a great young opportunity on the market that was reliable (sass fullback will cost alot)
Evra was still very good and extremely experienced. Alves is better then evra was and more experienced. He's the age evra was back then. Both will be free agents.
We get a transition with a high experience+quality player that is aging, while we continue to see if there is a great opportunity

I like it tbh.

Same with Mascherano. Get him on a cheaper deal then any of the rumored cm's (pjanic 38mil, gomes 30mil), but you'll get Marchisio back after a while

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly cannot name any rightback i consider significantly better then Alves currently.

You ?

He's world class in my book. he'll buy us a couple of years to find a good opportunity like we had with Sandro
Them long balls from Marchisio and Leo for his overlaps. :klin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)