Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (85 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd love to see somebody come up with a list of Juve starting material defenders in their mid 20's who are affordable and willing to come here, with clubs willing to sell.

Everybodies list just about empty? Well then that's why the likes of Alves are more than welcome here.

I just regret our decision to go after Pirlo, Evra and Barzagli when we could have got some 18 year olds instead because average age is apparently more important than quality.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is a douche, but so is Licht for other teams fans. If he becomes our douche we will all love him. Anyway he is still a great player who should thrive in our 352.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He is a douche, but so is Licht for other teams fans. If he becomes our douche we will all love him. Anyway he is still a great player who should thrive in our 352.
Licht can be a douche on the field, Alves is just a douche. He took it to another level.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It's all over the news here on tv - sports channels...it's done deal probably now that Gazzetta also reporting it.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Evra's been shit for us tbf. Can't believe we once had pure quality mid 20 phenomenons on the flanks like De Ceglie and Motta now we're stuck with oldies like Alves and Evra . They should be trading war stories in a retirement home not playing for YouthVentus

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yep.Guy who had a terrific first season with us.

- - - Updated - - -

Evra's been shit for us tbf. Can't believe we once had pure quality mid 20 phenomenons on the flanks like De Ceglie and Motta now we're stuck with oldies like Alves and Evra . They should be trading war stories in a retirement home not playing for YouthVentus
Cant believe a shit fullback like Evra started and beasted in a CL final tbh

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I'd love to see somebody come up with a list of Juve starting material defenders in their mid 20's who are affordable and willing to come here, with clubs willing to sell.

Everybodies list just about empty? Well then that's why the likes of Alves are more than welcome here.

I just regret our decision to go after Pirlo, Evra and Barzagli when we could have got some 18 year olds instead because average age is apparently more important than quality.
Bruno Peres and Darmian over this guy 'though. Might cost more trouble and money but it's long term instead of this twat. Who I'm sure of will do a good job nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)