Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (27 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
So, people decided to forget that, only a couple of days ago, Marotta said we have to lower the age of the defense?
Alex Sandro (Probably our go-to LB this Year) and Rugani (Possible future starter if he keeps progressing) don't count?

I know people love football manager youth teams but in reality if you replace defenders in their 30's with much younger inexperienced players it can backfire horribly. Nothing wrong with trying to win things short term instead of child snatching 24/7. We'll have plenty of young players playing for us WHEN they are good enough. I personally would rather have Alves than some 21 year old nobody who will probably be a liability and offer nothing offensively.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Alex Sandro (Probably our go-to LB this Year) and Rugani (Possible future starter if he keeps progressing) don't count?

I know people love football manager youth teams but in reality if you replace defenders in their 30's with much younger inexperienced players it can backfire horribly. Nothing wrong with trying to win things short term instead of child snatching 24/7. We'll have plenty of young players playing for us WHEN they are good enough. I personally would rather have Alves than some 21 year old nobody who will probably be a liability and offer nothing offensively.

My man :tup:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

I didn't write anything near what you imply.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016

.Very true. Just like ManUre defense post Vidic-Ferdi era.

Give me dani oh boy!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Really after all the groundwork we've laid on the youth front are you guys really going to criticize a couple of old freebie signings?
Seriously.

Last yr, it was too much youth.Now too much old apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)