Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (68 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2007
P.S anybody saying Alves isn't good enough is going to come across as delusional as Arsenal fans and the likes that talk shit about key players from teams like Juve.

He has been good enough to be an undisputed starter at arguably the best team of all time but yeah he'll definitely flop against Verona and the lads.
its not he being good or bad one games, but he just a pure mf...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #67
    You too?

Well maybe meelan don't want to sell De Sciglio and Janmaat sucks. Bovines wouldn't sell Peres to us and Sass say 15m is not enough for Vrsaljko. Danilo of Real would of been great but I guess a loan is not in the books.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    He has 20 assists in the last 2 years. I know he is supplying the best finishers in the world but come on... big upgrade over Lichtsteiner.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    I don't see why he wouldn't excel as a wing back in this Juve considering Cuadrado who definitely does not have his defensive experience has had some great games there.
    We are an excellent team defensively we don't need everybody on the pitch to be Barzagli. Funnily enough teams with inferior defenses to us also win trophies.

Jan 5, 2007
    You too?

Well maybe meelan don't want to sell De Sciglio and Janmaat sucks. Bovines wouldn't sell Peres to us and Sass say 15m is not enough for Vrsaljko. Danilo of Real would of been great but I guess a loan is not in the books.
    dont get me wrong, he play very good and he will be a very good option for rotation and maybe a starter ahead of stephan but his personality man, even barca fans hate him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I don't see why he wouldn't excel as a wing back in this Juve considering Cuadrado who definitely does not have his defensive experience has had some great games there.
    We are an excellent team defensively we don't need everybody on the pitch to be Barzagli. Funnily enough teams with inferior defenses to us also win trophies.
    He can play for us no question. He will help the defense indirectly by increasing our possession most likely. Lichtsteiner loses a lot of balls on the right side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)