Dance With the Devil, if You Dare (3 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
ßömßärdîër said:
Thats cool.

But you might also want to change my number of bans from 2 to 0, because I actually have never served a ban under the new system.
kind of like AC Milan

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Vinman said:
ppl cannot stick to the subject of Bill Clinton, everyone keeps throwing Bush in, to deflect the criticism of Billy boy

Bush is nowhere near perfect, that I'll agree with, but Bush didnt GIVE the Chinese GPS technology (which they are now using to aim nuclear missiles our way, thank you very much), didnt give North Korea trust that they werent going to pursue nuclear weapons if we gave them food and money, didnt retaliate to attacks on the WTC in 1993, US embassies in Africa in 1998, the Somalia fiasco :pulling troops out faster than you can say "Monica, wipe up the mess, Hillary is walking through the door"...which is what showed Bin Laden just how weak he was....which gave him the idea of the multiple attacks on our country, the USS Cole bombing in 2000, and last but not least.....George Bush did NOT give Bin Laden a free pass out of Sudan, to flee to Afghanistan to plan the attacks and DEATHS of our brothers and sisters on September 11th, 2001

so Bill Clinton go to hell !!!!
Youre correct, Bush only gave Bin Laden's family members free passes out of the country.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Enron said:
Youre correct, Bush only gave Bin Laden's family members free passes out of the country.
what do they have to do with him ??

In case you didnt know it, he was disowned by his family for all his radical beliefs

And Bush supplied the terrorists, which were from Sudi, on 911.
please elaborate ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)