Da CL Juve saga continue...... (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
an extra ?!!!!
hey , why in the hell are u talking like this . . . even if we face Real Madrid , they are a football team & they can be beaten / just remember that 2 italian teams had defeated them before & especially the one that AS Roma won & in Madrid . I don't see why shouldn't we pass thru to the final !!

OP
JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Will I am realistic and I saw Juve playing severel times so I know what the hell am I saying!
    Did you see how Montero was beaten many times by Kluivert and Luise Enrique?!
    And did you see how DP and DV played?!
    And did you see how Real Madrid played?!

I hope that Juve wins, for real, but for this year it is a great achivement for Juve to be in the half final of CL. Maybe Next year, when we have Chivu ( from Ajax) and Kluivert (from barca) and NOT Stam(from Lazio), it will be our goal to win the Cup!

This year we can win Scudetto, which is very importent as well

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
    Will I am realistic and I saw Juve playing severel times so I know what the hell am I saying!

I hope that Juve wins, for real, but for this year it is a great achivement for Juve to be in the half final of CL. Maybe Next year, when we have Chivu ( from Ajax) and Kluivert (from barca) and NOT Stam(from Lazio), it will be our goal to win the Cup!

This year we can win Scudetto, which is very importent as well
    :dazed: You really think several times is enough to know the real Juve?! (no pun intended) I'm not saying I watch many games, probably less than you, since I live in Australia. Even so, the whole world knows that Juve is a great team, capable of outclassing the best (if we're not the best, that is). Look at the Serie A, where Juve are 6 points clear, have scored the most goals, conceded the least, won 12 of its past 15 games, and the only losses for the season came against milan and lazio, who are no mugs, and an unfortunate away loss against brescia, who scored twice in 5 minutes. Now if you can write off a team with that kind of quality, maybe the game of football isn't right for you...actually that's a bit harsh :D, but fair go mate, I believe we can win. And I think if we can get a result against Brescia, the Scudetto's in the bag too, even if we lose to Lazio and get a couple of draws.

You're right about Montero though, in the first half against Barca he totally sucked. I'm rooting for Biri against Real, we need some speed in defence. Di Vaio too, he just sucks, hopefully he'll regain his Parma form next season. And Alex just had a bad day, but don't forget he's returning from injury.

My prediction is:

First leg: Real 3 - 2 Juve
    Second leg: Juve 3 - 2 Real

Juve win with a cracker from Nedved in the 111th minute... I'm praying :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:dazed: You really think several times is enough to know the real Juve?! (no pun intended) I'm not saying I watch many games, probably less than you, since I live in Australia. Even so, the whole world knows that Juve is a great team, capable of outclassing the best (if we're not the best, that is). Look at the Serie A, where Juve are 6 points clear, have scored the most goals, conceded the least, won 12 of its past 15 games, and the only losses for the season came against milan and lazio, who are no mugs, and an unfortunate away loss against brescia, who scored twice in 5 minutes. Now if you can write off a team with that kind of quality, maybe the game of football isn't right for you...actually that's a bit harsh :D, but fair go mate, I believe we can win. And I think if we can get a result against Brescia, the Scudetto's in the bag too, even if we lose to Lazio and get a couple of draws.

You're right about Montero though, in the first half against Barca he totally sucked. I'm rooting for Biri against Real, we need some speed in defence. Di Vaio too, he just sucks, hopefully he'll regain his Parma form next season. And Alex just had a bad day, but don't forget he's returning from injury.

My prediction is:

First leg: Real 3 - 2 Juve
    Second leg: Juve 3 - 2 Real

Juve win with a cracker from Nedved in the 111th minute... I'm praying :D
    Sorry, but Juve can't outclass the top 10 teams in Europe.
    we may get a better result and win, but juve, in no way, can outclass them!

one more thing: Dont try to compare Real Madrid to any serie A team! (except Milan in the start of the season).
    They are in a class of their own.

we can beat them, but it will be our toughest game and it won't be pretty!!

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    If Milan and Inter can win the CL then why should Juve not, that kicked their ass once more in Seria A.

Let's trash Real, let's make them talk about Juventus and shakeeeeeeee gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

We will fight for the CL and we will get itttttttt.

:D

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
    Did you see which team won in the end? juve or barca?
    and did you see how many goals real conceded in the second leg?

solution:
    1.) it was juve, that won in the end...
    2.) manu scored 4 goals against real...

and it's true that dp and dv played poorly, but firstly we won despite they were playing poorly, and secondly we know that they can play gr8... so what happens if dp has one of these days, were everything he tries works? on of these days where he scores 2 or even more goals?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    hey just to remember you, roma won against real madrid after being trashed by them, lets just hope they have a bad they and remember that theyre as nervous as we are

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Sorry, but Juve can't outclass the top 10 teams in Europe.
    we may get a better result and win, but juve, in no way, can outclass them!

one more thing: Dont try to compare Real Madrid to any serie A team! (except Milan in the start of the season).
    They are in a class of their own.

we can beat them, but it will be our toughest game and it won't be pretty!!
    I guess I'd have to agree with you that Real are better than Milan, Inter, and (on a good day) maybe even Juve! :down: By my Serie A example, I was simply stating that given Juve's obvious demonstration of superiority in their domestic league (which is the best league in the world, if not slightly lesser than La Liga), we do stand a chance against Real. Maybe not outlcass, but I'm sure with Juve's grit and determination, we can beat them. I'm disappointed, albeit unsurprised, that all of the journos and media have already written off Juve, as have Madrid themselves. But Oh, what a day it would be if Juve could tear Madrid apart in their own lair (3:0 would be HEAVEN:angel:), then frustrate them in the home leg. . I'm hoping for a blinder from Nedved and Del Piero, they'll need to be on top form if we're to stand a chance in this one. Hopefully Trezeguet will mark his comeback with a goal too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)