D`alessandro (1 Viewer)

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
Havent seen anyone mention him yet.I think the guys a great talent and could be the perfect creative partner for emerson something we missed so much last season.Unlike most playmakers his workrate is also very good.I definitely think moggi should go for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    But apparently hes not happy at wolfsburg so this is a good opportunity to get him on the cheap

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
    He seems like the type that would be playing for midtable clubs forever.
    For his sake I hope not because he's so damn talented.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I haven't seen him don the Argentina NT shirt for a while either... not sure of the story there.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Well it's not going to be easy for him to get into the Argentina side with Aimar and Riquelme playing the same position as him.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    D'alasandro is very versitile, he gives alot of mobility in midfield. he can be a good addition. But now Im just confused what we will actually do.
    I mean take a look at our rooster.

Buffon,

Cannavaro,Thuram,Zebina,Kovac,Tudor,Legrotaglie,Pessotto,Birindelli,Zambrotta,Chiellini,Masiello

Emerson,Camonarese,Maresca,Blasi,Appiah,Nedved,Olivera,Tacchinardi,Gianichedda

Zlatan, Delpiero, Mutu, Miccoli, Trezeguet, Zalayeta

what kinda team is that? Im eager to see our sales as much as our purchases.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    I'd have loved for us to get D'Alessandro a couple years back.We were so closely linked to him that it was rumoured at one time that we already owned him.A major waste at Wolfsburg when he should be gracing the European stage in my opinion.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    I would be very happy if we signed D'Alessandro he is a great player and one of my favourites.

However, despite being so closely linked to him previously we have not been linked in recent years. I believe Tottenham want him.

OP

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    and he is good at setpieces as well something we lack in the team at the moment

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    I think that he isn't ready yet for the Wolfsburg -> Juve step. He will probably go to a slightly higher profile club first, like Tottenham.

OP

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    he needs to be in a big team to get the experience or else he will never be ready

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)