D. Albertini (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
I would if I had the vote!;). May I ask, Del Piero is given the 10jersey, which I believe is quite reasonable *cough* *cough*, and all future Romanisti to be excluded.;)
Nah, let the Romanisti play, just make sure that Buffon, Zambrotta, Tacchinardi and Del Piero start and that Legrottaglie and Camoranesi are used more often than players like Panucci, Ferrari, Tommasi, etc. :cool:

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    I would if I had the vote!;). May I ask, Del Piero is given the 10jersey, which I believe is quite reasonable *cough* *cough*, and all future Romanisti to be excluded.;)
    No problem about Del Piero, however I like Totti, Montella and Cassano :D ;)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

No problem about Del Piero, however I like Totti, Montella and Cassano :D ;)
    :eek::eek:, I don't know many Laziale, but that is just about the most shocking statement I ever heard.:D. Beside, doesn't Montella do "well" against Lazio? *cough*

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    :eek::eek:, I don't know many Laziale, but that is just about the most shocking statement I ever heard.:D. Beside, doesn't Montella do "well" against Lazio? *cough*
    I know. Shocking. But I was more or less referring to the Italian Squad.

Cause I am a Lazio fan doesn't mean I hate Roma ;)

Montella always does good against us, but when was the last time you beat us? :dontcare::D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

I know. Shocking. But I was more or less referring to the Italian Squad.

Cause I am a Lazio fan doesn't mean I hate Roma ;)

Montella always does good against us, but when was the last time you beat us? :dontcare::D
    My prejuidice; I always tend to think Lazio fans absolutely detest the Giallrossi. Just like most us here can't stand Inter.

Anyway, I don't know why we play so sh!t against Lazio.:p. And most of it tends to be very important matches. *sigh*.
    That is probably I never used to like Lazio, until Roma started to annoy me.;).

After all, enemy's enemy is my ally.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    My prejuidice; I always tend to think Lazio fans absolutely detest the Giallrossi. Just like most us here can't stand Inter.

Anyway, I don't know why we play so sh!t against Lazio.:p. And most of it tends to be very important matches. *sigh*.
    That is probably I never used to like Lazio, until Roma started to annoy me.;).

After all, enemy's enemy is my ally.

Yall don't play shit against us. We just outplay yall :dontcare: ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)