Custom Titles for Graham and Lilianna (16 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
well how do you people expect me to respond.when someones typing"weasel is an ass kisser" all over the place how else will i respond?
i am not the only one to do that. but i apologise. probably i wont stop doing it but ... that's life boy.
and i just realised one thing. with all this show you showed that you no one else but arrogant attention seeking bastard. :cheesy:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Isn't the point to find something else than "Executive member" or "Juve terminator" cause the name is supposed to be personal?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
he said he's not a catholic. well then, graham - juventuz preacher? or is that one for catholics too?
Nah, preacher's fine. Pastor works too.

I prefer missionary though, it makes more sense in the context ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
well how do you people expect me to respond.when someones typing"weasel is an ass kisser" all over the place how else will i respond?
Well, not in the way you did for a start. If you got a complaint, you know who to pm about it, besides I warned him over a similar comment in another thread.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

i am not the only one to do that. but i apologise . probably i wont stop doing it but ... that's life boy.
and i just realised one thing. with all this show you showed that you no one else but arrogant attention seeking bastard. :cheesy:
then you're tolerated:dontcare:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)